Reviews for The Pains of Being Sam Winchester
Ryder Thorne chapter 26 . 10/25
Great chapter. I love hurting sam so badly. I know I really like a character from something if I take great pleasure in hurting him! Two requests. One, Sam has a nightmare about Jessica and Dean has to comfort him, Sam grts hit in the balls somehow, or he gets claustrophibic and has a mild panic attack somewhere. So actually thats three!
Happy writing!
Ryder Thorne chapter 15 . 10/24
Loved the last chapter with sam dealing with killing the guy, love this chapter with the pink and purple boots and the recuring "bitch" "jerk" banter.
Happy writing, Binx!
Ryder Thorne chapter 8 . 10/24
Awwww! I loved this chaper!
I can speak from experience as i have horrific migraines every single day, but even worse ones right before it rains. You did a great depiction of one of the ones right before it rains. So awesome job!
Chaos Supernova chapter 26 . 8/12
I DEMAND AN UPDATE! I love this story, and I don't even watch the show!
charliewincheste chapter 1 . 6/17
omg this is amazing i wanna cry now
bit of a rant chapter 1 . 2/28
It's my opinion that John would have the boys be Winchesters as much as possible while at school so that their school records could follow them from place to place.

Also while the boys are so young, it might be hard explaining why they should answer to 'Andrews' instead of 'Winchester.'

Outside of school they could be called anything else though, especially since most people will refer to children by their first name.

Other than that little (pretty much overlooked by everyone) aspect I really enjoyed your story.
Idreamofivan chapter 6 . 1/30
Very cute! I liked the world swirled like a lava lamp reference.
I literally cannot handle this. It is too cute :)
This was ADORABLE. I loved it. Excellent work, as always
Guest Cat chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
Your friends sound awsome.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
This was hilarious! I tried to type hilarious and my iPod changed it to glorious. So yeah, as my iPod says, it was also glorious! I laughed so hard! Wonderful! And I'm so glad to hear someone else talk about their muse too! I've never met anyone before (other than my twin sister and I) that talk about it like that! I would love to talk more about it! My account is Wordsmith67 if you want to PM me, my iPod doesn't let me log in.
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
love the fic, its awesome
Guest chapter 26 . 8/25/2014
finished? add complete to the description
jen chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
Love this fic! Since its been years, I don't know if we'll see another update but I would love it if there was one. Love hurt Sammy and Big Brother Dean!