Reviews for Six Little Words
terracannon876 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I really enjoyed this story, although the formatting or lack of line breaks (I can't tell which it is, actually) makes it a bit hard to understand. I feel like the hidden side of Vayne spoke too, but I can't tell

That aside, I really liked this half-drabble. Thanks for writing!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Ooooh, nice! I like the idea, and Roxis WOULD be someone who wouldn't abide by 'cheating' with extra help. Awesome work.

~fd97
GuardianSaiyoko chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I am deliriously happy that someone else had this idea and wrote it! Especially that it's written so WELL. I also wish (heh) that this continued, but I also like it as it stands, and I do see the 'complete' tag. I love how in-character Roxis is, and especially your take on Vayne and Sulpher.
Lady Karai chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Wow. The potential of this story is just *amazing*. It's almost a crime that you've decided to call it complete and move on. I almost want to tear it from you and run with it myself (although I have way too many projects of my own at the moment to consider it). I'm just astounded by all the possibilities this scenario presents.

The story itself was very well put together, although I do have a problem with the way you don't link dialogue to the person speaking it. It can get confusing, especially when both Roxis and Vayne are speaking, then thinking. I really had to concentrate to understand, and even then I'm not sure I got them all right. I definitely like the way you get into the characters' heads, especially Isolde. The thoughts and emotions you bring out are so insightful and yet so natural. Overall, a great job.

- Karai
TwilightFigment chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This story is just... I can't quite explain it. It's like...reading extra canon supplementary material or something. It expands on so many possible things that could have happened but it feels "comfortable", as in, if this had showed up in game it would fit right into place.

I really don't know how else to explain it XD I love your stories, but this one really has me flailing, hoping for a sequel of some sorts. There's so many directions it could go in.
Artificial Dreams chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
...I would like to beg you to write a sequel to this. *Pleads, begs, and whines*

Anyway, this was rather nicely written. A few typos here and there, but nothing major. :3
Diacritical chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
...And Vayne doesn't know. He doesn't know.

-choicewordhere-

Oh hell, I can see the conversation now.

"Wait, what's going on? You were taking a while and we were getting worried and..."

"Oh, uh, Sulpher's just pacted to Roxis too now. n_n"

"...You can -do- that?"

"Hey, hey, can I pact with Sulpher too? :D?"
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
O. You know, this begs for a few sequels, it's just not right to leave things hanging there. How do the others react, how does Isolde react? How does the campus take it? How does it effect canon events in the game? How does Vayne react once he understands, DOES he ever understand?

As a stand alone it's great, if you don't want to write anymore. But It DOES leave you WANTING more.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 10/22/2009