Reviews for Spread the Word
Red-Phonix14 chapter 14 . 4/13
These are brilliant!
animanga lover chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
I laughed so hard! I await for more.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
I laughed so hard reading this. I await for more.
WitchOfDarkness13 chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
I can't wait to find out what you write about Illinois. I'm originally from there and am looking forward to how its personification is done. Thanks for writing this, it's highly amusing.
thankchaosforspellcheck chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
YES! JUST YES! I LOVE "When the devil went down to Georgia" I actually found this story because I was googling it!... wow, my computer didn't try to auto-correct "googling", so "google" is officially a verb, nice. Anyways, awesome story, keep on writing!
tokiluv chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
I love this story! It keeps me laughing.
MiyatheEarthninja chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
Can't wait to see Louisiana'a one!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
And once again, as usual, The Florida Keys swing freely.
That random girl chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
I love this! Just asking, are you going in order of the "oldest" states, or just randomly?
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
ShinigamiSaisei chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
Wowzah! This is totally awesome. It's hilarious, and new and really entertaining. I really cannot wait to read more. PLEASE do Michigan and New Jersey. I would LOVE to see what you do with them.
amazing-king-nate chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
We don't call God, Lord. Only when we read the bible.

The more you write the more I give you advise.
only come around once a month
2. We hand out magazines out FREE
3. We usually start with a question, like "What do you think of the world's suffering?" or "Do think violence ever end?"
4. The magazines we give out are called the "Awake" and "Watchtower".
6. We look at signs and gates. WE DO NOT GO TO A HOUSE WITH A GATE.
7. Sometimes a adult is with a child when going door-to-door
8. When we go to your houses we call that door-to-door
9. Ever heard of Short Term 12, the writer's family were Jehovah's Witness (Destin Cretton)
10. The men are called, "Brothers" and the women are called "Sisters".
11. When referring to someone well called each other "Sister _" or, for example "Sister Jones".
12. We act normal in public
13. We know where you live. (Creepy, right)
14. There are young people also. (like 16 years old.)

And that's it!
amazing-king-nate chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
We only come by once a month... Not everyday...
amazing-king-nate chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Just a note, but we don't have 'preachers'. We have elders! Also we have map that says witch house to go to, and i am sure that America's house is not on that map.
amazing-king-nate chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
OMG! I totally LOVE you! I am a Jehovah's witness and i would totally act like that! HAHAHAHAHA!