Reviews for Parthian Shot
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Great fic!

Caity

P.S. - I can't believe I haven't Author Favorited/Alerted you before now.
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was written so well! I felt like I was reading something from a suspense/horror film! _
askita chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Wow. Just... wow. That was really good. And really sad. Poor them.
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Wow! Really creepy but very awesome!
tearsofamiko chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Rar, I'm sitting in my room, it's a quarter-after midnight, and I just finished reading this and, by George, it gave me the biggest goosebumps I've had over a story since the first time I read Phantoms by Dean Koontz. Sheesh! 'Cause I'm one of those people with a really active imagination and, man, the whole thing was just CREEPY... which was your goal to begin with and for that, I applaud you.

Lovin' all the 'Pepperony' goodness. :) I love finding well written stories on here.

:) Tears
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Wow, that was an incredibly intense story there! Wonderfully written, brilliant idea and all in all an incredible read! Thanks for sharing. :3
AES13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow! That was just fabulous! Very suspenseful and very creepy. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks and Happy Hallowe'en. :-)
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Awesome one shot! XD I'm confused though. The fire alarm went off when Tony was still going to Pepper, but then it went off again after they shut of dummy? Or did she just notice it? I don't get how the timing for that part worked out.

Also, what/who is Parthian? I keep thinking 'mythology', am I anywhere near the mark?
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
That was very creepy and very good. It was perfect that they were both almost killed by machines Tony had made. Really enjoyed reading that, even if it might give me nightmares.
skye3 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
wow that was so creepy! awesome stuff. D
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This is scary-a final attempt of Obediah to kill both Tony and Pepper? Shivers! Thanks for a very intense story-showers will never be the same!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Wow!My heart is still job!
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
VR, this was probably the most heart wrenching thing I've ever read. I was SO scared...I had a physical reaction. My stomach knotted, my heart pounded. Thank you for letting them be okay. Marvelous, marvelous, work.

That opening scene. Will probably give me nightmares.