Reviews for Bound in Blood and Ink
Inali Grimalkin chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow I really loved this! I hope you write more. I've actually been inspired by this, would you mind if I wrote a story with a similar plot line? I'd give all credit to you of course.
Eun-Jung chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
It's been a year since you've updated, but I'm hooked now. What's going to happen in between to make Kaiba Seto actually agree to marry Kawai Shizuka? And does Seto actually get the heir that he wants? Or heiress as they prologue seems to suggest.

I would love to read more of what you've got; so hopefully there is another chapter in store for us readers. :)
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Jonouchi's mannorisms are so true to his character. (pushy, imprudent, if not a little cocky, all giving way to his overly paternal senses.) And while we're on the sibling note, I admire the personality you've crafted for Shizuka, I feel too many people write her as soft-spoken and submissive, when in reality I always took her as a self-sufficient person. She's very articulate, and you can sense her attempt to be delicate with Jono as the conversation escalates, but she keeps her agenda (kudos!)

Kaiba was also remarkable here, even in the forward at the beginning of the chapter, he's got this wonderful, snarky epitome that I've always pegged him with. I also commend you for his closing thoughts, as they were a complete re-itteration of my thoughts on his character (in the anime.) He has a way of coming across harsh, even though the severity his tactlessness asserts is not true to his actual personality. I bow to your greatness, and I ADORE the plot.
TSOH chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
The beginning of this story is actually quite humorous, considered the setting and the theme of course. Neurotic Kaiba? Would we love him any other way? Didn't think so... Oh do continue -
Dena Setsuko chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I didn't really understand who was saying what at the very beginning. Was Kaiba telling her "I know, I know" or was Shizuka?

Other than that minor thing, I really enjoyed this first chapter.
Mirokusonlybabe chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Omg great! I cant wait for more chapters!
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
woah something different...

love it...
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE SHIZUKA? o/o

I like this so far. :3

You will be happy to know that Chinmoku no Senshi is coming back.
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Amazing! Even though it's short, that doesn't really matter to me. Written beautifully and waiting for more.
Setalina Muro chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Oh em gee. D

New story, very excited. I'm curious to see how this plays out and dear Kaiba becomes lost to Shizuka's wiles and falls in love. Hope to see more at your earliest convenience! (Btw, your layout is a bit off here with the single spacing. Intentional?)

Lots of luffs!