Reviews for The Pendulum Swings
white pedal chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
That was great:)
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I kind of wish that Yu-gi-oh would bring Yami Bakura back, if only to explore concepts like this.
snuggles the cloud chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
this story seems awesome :) i wish u would continue!
nhqanrswmnu chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Aw. I absolutely love how you have a perfect grasp on nearly every inter-character relationship in the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! series. Keep up the good work!
Mahersal chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I loved it! These are are always a hoot when written well and in a non-yaoi way. I mean yaoi for these two? o.O
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Huh. This was...pretty damn perfect, character-wise, which is rare with the Bakurae. The Infinity Ring, though, made me quirk and eyebrow. That WAS quite cliche-I prefer just messing around with the ambiguous spirit-alchemy when it comes to this sort of thing to introducing random new artifacts. But what the heck, such good characterization is a rare find, so I give it a 8.9/10 on the basis that 10/10s don't really exist anyways. ;)

D
Fenrir's Daughter chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Of course! It all makes sense now. This was a cute little character development between the two Bakuras that I thouroughly enjoyed reading. Ryou's so hopelessly optimistic! But everyone deserves a second chance!

Luv,

FD
ACE329 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Ah, I see what you did! You mentioned this story in your review reply, and I was like, "what's that?" so of course I HAD to check out what you were referring to...but now, things are making much more sense! This should have been like a prelude chapter to your other story, don't you think? I wouldn't have found this if you hadn't mentioned it! (and I think it's a pretty integral part to the story...although I guess it's not necessary...but still, it adds to it!) But I especially liked how you chose to end this segment- "for once he had nothing more to say"- because it implies that already, YB is on the road to redemption.

Random comment time! Holy cow, I cannot believe you have over 330 stories! Like, WOW, how long have you been on here? (I think I've been on since 5th grade, although I got off it for about 4 years and even erased my account and then sort of floated around for about 4 more years...started again this summer...but I'm nowhere even near your "progress"!) And from so many fandoms too- it's so hard to be a flexible writer...I have difficulty even wrapping my mind around writing for more than one fandom!

And I must say...after reading your profile (yes, I am guilty of creeping...) it made my heart sing! Haha, no joke. FINALLY there's someone who doesn't hate Anzu! Thank God! I mean, what is up with some people? Why do they sincerely hate a fictitious character so much (even disregarding the fact that Anzu is the only major female character in the story...where's the appreciation in that, considering there are a lot of female fans in YGO?) And I loved your little tidbit on "flamers"/"bashers" etc...although I don't think they pollute the website as much as they used to, they're still there and really need to get a life, lol. Oh, and when you said that when you put a character through "hell" you only want to understand them, not disrespect the character- AGREED! Why do people get so presumptuous? I get the feeling that, since you've been on here for quite some time, you've probably heard a lot of ridiculous comments! Oh you poor thing.

Anyway, sorry for that huge tangent I went on. I just got really excited there is someone as talented as you with common sense- a rarity, if you think about it ;)
BlackRitual chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Ah, yes! :D

A FIC WITH BAKURA AS CONFUSED AS I IMAGINED HIM TO BE!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

*sniff* AhmahZorc, I'm really crying right now... XD
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Oh, I really like how this came out!

Poor Bakura, feeling so lonely in the beginning. ;_;

And man, Thief Bakura was really in an awful state, with his soul torn apart and not knowing who he was! o.o I really liked how you illustrated that part, by the way, with his soul in shreds. And poor Bakura, wanting to help, but not being able to even touch him!

Ooh, that Infinity Ring was a neat idea! 3 And I'm glad that Thief Bakura is all right! It'll be interesting to see the two interact. 3

Definitely looking forward to more!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Ooh, I really like the start of this! I love the title, for one thing. And I've always been fascinated by Yami B's past life, especially because of the RP I used to do with him, and he used to be a big part of the backstory of my "yami" Kamilah. Good, nostalgic times... XD

But I'm very interested to see what his role is in this upcoming conflict!
subaru1999 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
great oneshot! i cant wait to see the sequel!
Bakura's Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Are you going to continue this? It definitely seems like a great beginning to what could be an awesome followup AU story. :) I liked when Bakura couldn't figure out who he was, and I thought that Ryou feeling lonely was apt. Good work!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Have I told you how much I adore your Oneshots?

I really like this one, it provides a sense of closure and curiousity at what could happen next. As always, your description is wonderful.

TDH
consumedbylove chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Wow, this was completly amazing, I wish there was more.