Reviews for Sons, Lost and Found
Patz1989 chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Wow I loved this story. It was good to read :)
Hidden Relevance chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
Oh man great answer to this challenge! Defintiely a tug at the heart strings fic!
macberly chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
I love this story! I love the whole concept of the AU and really enjoy the tentative relationship between Father and Son, Brother and Brother and Uncle and Nephews! I do hope that you consider writing more in this AU! THANK YOU for sharing!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Poor Ezra.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Superb idea and a good beginning.
Marmie1955 chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Great story. Kept my interest and very satisfying characterizations. Keep up the good writing and perhaps revisit this au, please.
Cartlin chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
Lack's necessary emotional angst and realization of the enormity of what he's done by ignoring his son. Abandoning him to whatever Maude might want to use the boy for. Or how about any kind of real in depth looks into Chris' really contemplating how his son must feel to discover while the thought of him wasn't enough to get his father to stop drinking, some random boy on the street they meet is. Or how his father pays all his attention to that boy, and ignore him while he's around.

You REALLY skipped over some major issues there. Barely even scrapped the surface. This fic could be so much better if you redid the last couple of chapters.
JudyL068 chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
Great story. I like seeing Chris turn over a new leaf and have a happy ending. I really enjoyed the way you portrayed Vin and Ezra here too. Vin was very strong and sure of himself and his place in Chris's life. And Ezra was just as confident in knowing what he wanted for himself and if it wasn't possible, then he could move on. I'm glad he was strong enough to give Chris a second chance. Well written. Thanks for sharing. JudyL
sfulton229 chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
Terrific ending to the story. Great to see Chris realizing just how close he came to losing Ezra both physically and emotionally. You did a terrific job showing how seriously Chris was taking this and how determined he was not to make a mistake. Nice bit that Ezra was so touched that he was considered so valuable to Chris that he would be at risk for kidnappers; Vin was right that Chris should never tell Ezra how long it took for him to realize the risk to Ezra. Very nice reconciliation and the brotherhood between Vin and Ezra was very clear. Love this story and hope that you will continue writing in this AU and Mag 7. Thank you for sharing this!
Pookwana chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
I apologize for waiting until the end to tell you what a great story this was. I loved the premise. While I could understand Chris being heartbroken over the loss of Sarah and Adam, I wanted to shake him for missing what he had right in front of him.

You had me guessing the whole time if this would have a happy ending. I wanted to do a bit more than just shake Chris when he didn't realize that Ezra was in danger. Yet again you show him missing the obvious. Did I mention that I always enjoy a story when Chris just pisses me off?

I felt that you did a great job of keeping the guys true to character and keeping my interest high throughout your story. Can't wait to see more from you. Thanks for sharing your talents. Pookwana
chiclete chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
I'm sad it's over - this is one of the best stories ever!
glo-mac chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
Wonderful story - you did a great job wrapping it in hope and good will without sugarcoating. I would love to see more in this a/u; see where things take the boys and their dad and the seven as a group. How about that Thanksgiving dinner? We could talk a peek (hint, hint)? MAC
Kate K chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Great chapter! Loved JD's participation in this; glad he got there in time to keep up with the kidnappers and relay info to the others. Glad to see Chris is finally getting a clue, too! I think in the end the little family of Chris and his two boys will be fine, but will Maude come back to wreak her usual havoc in Ezra's life?
sfulton229 chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
Wow, so much going on in this chapter! Very exciting and you did a great job ramping up the suspense of just what happened. Chris is really beating himself up over the accident and for not thinking of Ezra when he got the threat but Buck at least got his mind right. JD was just wonderful in this; he remembered Ezra and got there in time to provide backup; nice that he didn't want to go to the ER to get sutured up. Vin will do what he can to bridge the gap. Looking forward to the next part!
sfulton229 chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Great look at Chris and how absorbed he is in the case and Vin. Vin did have a wonderful plan and he did what he could to try to get Ezra to the ranch and Chris focused on their relationship. Very telling that Chris immediately associated Vin as the target and completely overlooked Ezra when he heard the threat and his desire to shield Vin was costly. At least Chris is aware that Ezra is in danger. Very nice cliffhanger!