Reviews for The Little Angel
Flynn58 chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Oh god, please continue this. Great writing, great story, horrible ending spot.
Ranma-sensei chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
This is... depressing. And good!

But: shouldn't Shinji already know that withdrawing information ALWAYS makes it worse?

Ja ne,
Ran
TerriblePersonExtraordinaire chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
That was a good chapter!
DanteVirgil09 chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
I'm loving this story! Truly, but I thought that over 10 years, Asuka would've become less of a bitch. The same goes for Shinji's behavior, but I guess ten years is too soon for most people.

Overall though, one of the best stories I've ever read. Hope Shinji will get over his insecurities soon, he'll need to when he finally becomes a dad. And Asuka...hope she gets better and become a good, strong, emotionally stable mom. Keep it up :)
birthofthecool chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
First of, I'm enjoying this story a lot and am really anticipating mor chapters.

But I've got two questions

After all that happened during instrumentaly and afterwards and with 10 years of a relationship, shouldn't Shinj at least know a little bit more about Asuka's problems and her traumatic episodes?

Isn't Asuka still awfully bitchy to Shinji? Even with part of her problems unsolved, shouldn't she be a bit less aggressive and abusive? Not to mention that in some parts she seems to react almost like a lunatic, I mean attacking Toji for hugging her, when he was thanking her for helping Hikari. That is a bit strong.

Don't get me wrong, it's yor story and you can write whatever you like, but I was just wondering...
justbehappydammit chapter 12 . 12/14/2010
I'm a little scared. This isn't going to turn out like Higurashi or something, is it?
GeshronTyler chapter 12 . 6/20/2010
Yeah, that's creepy all right. So far no hints as too what Rei's reappearance might mean, but that she's definately taken a physical form. Certainly not the kind of stress Asuka needs, let alone during pregnancy.

Thanks, read you next time.
zoie2asuka chapter 12 . 6/9/2010
I just wonder whether Asuka's baby has something special,like a superwoman~~
SithKnight-Galen chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
So Asuka is going to drive herself insane with something that really is there and is not her imagination. Talk about freaking irony. Why does it seem that yet again, keeping the information from someone for their own good looks like it going to do so much more harm than help. Although, one would think, after the whole thing with Kyoko (you had it spelled as Kyoto, the city for some reason) while Shinji and Asuka were in Germany, the two of them would be a bit more open with each other with each other in regards to fears and what have you.

On a related note, just how did Rei come back, and what is her sudden fixation on Asuka? And why does Misato's daughter Yumi keep seeing her?
K9 the First chapter 12 . 6/6/2010
Ooh! The plot is picking up I see.

But one thing that is starting to get to me: The "SEX-er, child" stuff is getting a little grating. It's fine the first few chapters, but now it's just getting repetative. Either have Shinji and Asuka just say Boy or Girl, or simply child.
K9 the First chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
This is turning out to be quite interesting.

One issue though: You keep mixing up your gender pronouns. I know that Shinji is effeminate, but it's not fair to reffer to him as a "she" when you mean "he." It's also happened with Asuka too.
GeshronTyler chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
Well, it's good that the catharsis from last chapter has helped relieve the stress on Asuka, and helped Shinji understand her better. Not too mention, improve Asuka's relationship with her family somewhat. I like the way that Asuka is trying (and failing) to actively anticipate all those changes in her body, and the normal responses (from her partner usually) to them. Shinji, keep it up the good work! ) So far, we haven't seen any overt signs of influences from their times as EVA pilots on the pregnancy, or the fetus, it remains to be seen how that will turn out. I wouldn't be surprised if Rei pops up again, though. Kind off expecting it, actually.

Thanks for the chapter, read you next time.
victor's fan stories chapter 10 . 1/14/2010
sorry about ur youtube channel anyways keep up the good work
Asakura-Arashi chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
im pretty sure Asuka's mother was Kyoko, but update. _
marduk-report chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
a decent chapter; but i noticed a couple of miss-spellings which kinda stood out, though im not sure you can be blamed over much for the first one. totcher should be tochter (the "o" should have an umlaut, but i cant find the correct character to show you) and asuka's mothers name is kyoko not kyoto :)

overall though a nice little chapter, keep up the good work.