Reviews for Logan's Plan
irma66 chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Very enjoyable. My only suggestion (since you asked) is to swap the Ronnie's for Veronica's when Logan is talking. When they were in a relationship, I don't remember him ever addressing her as Ronnie. When he was harassing her, yes, all the time, and I think he used that when they were kids, before Lilly died, but when they dated, I don't think so. Just a minor continuity issue.
jaybeans chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
i still love this story soo much...one of the few i always come back to and reread:)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Love this story!
mybookloveaffair chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
I loved this story!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
I love this story! This is one of my all time favorite LoVe stories and I can't believe I never commented on this. It's just so adorable, sad, lovely and heartbreaking with such a satisfying ending. I love it.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Cute story, thanks!
CCBTH chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Great story, my only complaint is i wish it were longer!
Lady Greenwood chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Great story, xx
azerjaban chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Cute story. I wish we had a flashback for the fight but I liked the Last 2 chapters

Thnx for the read!
ShanghaiLily chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Sexy! Great one shot. Very unique concept :)
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Really liked your story and I wouldn't have done anything different - I think the 'amnesia' device is sometimes used horribly but here it is awesome. I found it was completely believable and I loved how you let the characters take their time to get to the very satisfying end... And the changing POVs were very well handled - Thanks for writing!
4evrMrsAcklesLevineO'Donoghue chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
This story was so cute! :)
a chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
i dont think you should do anything differently.. a truely great story,loved LoVed Logans fake memory loss, and all the rest that ensued... great writing.
where she went chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Loved this.
Nerdyesque chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
God, the "I'm Logan," was so powerful for me because he really said everything with those two words! And in a way your ending resonates with the third season because no matter how far they fall apart, they always come back! Loved this story.