Reviews for Logan's Plan
where she went chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Loved this.
Nerdyesque chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
God, the "I'm Logan," was so powerful for me because he really said everything with those two words! And in a way your ending resonates with the third season because no matter how far they fall apart, they always come back! Loved this story.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Hahah this is an awesome start...Weevil and Veronica? Ew! Never! Well, not ew, ew, because I like Weevil, but I'm NOT a Weever fan. I wonder why he thought she cheated on him? Amnesia, huh? Sounds like something Logan would invent just to get back with her without having to deal with the issues as to why they broke up in the first place, lol. So glad I found this when it was completed so I don't have to wait *grins*
jacksperluvr chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Loved it
lateVMlover chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Okay, now I admit to looking at your list of stories to see what all I have read! :) Your imagination is impressive! I'm not sure how you come up with so many scenerios! I hope you get to write for Hollywood one day! This is a really sweet story! Although this last chapter was kind of hot! :)

I am working on my very first story and can't imagine how you are able to go to so many directions! Well done! What I wish so much about VM is that they would've actually talked more! Like the phone message Logan left her that she deleted. Why didn't he go and say that to her face? :)
Harmne chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
I enjoyed your story very much, and liked that they were able to talk out their problem without fighting. I especially liked that Logan 'came clean' about his fake memory loss BEFORE they had sex (even if it was *barely* before!) because if he hadn't it would have been a betrayal Veronica would have never forgiven. The way you ended the story also gave me hope that they would have learned how to be together, finally!
Sarah.Heath chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
I really liked your story. Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it
araanne chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
I liked it, it was really very good. Kepp up the good work!
spk chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Loved it! Loved the way you had Logan explain things to Veronica at the end. Beautiful job. :)
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Love it love it love it! That's totally Logan to come up with something like that too!
phifeversham chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Loved this story! Thanks.
Marte chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Great story :) LoVed it!
Helle18 chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Good job!

I have to admit that I was a little skeptical when I read the summary. I mean amnesia, how can anyone make that not too much of a cliché or way out of character? Though, since I so thoroughly enjoyed you "Old Timer" I decided to give this a shot, and I'm glad I did. Again, you had a great idea for a story, and you also write it to almost perfection.

About halfway through capter 1 i realised it was called "Logan's plan" and I kinda guessed that he was faking it. That fact is, I believe, a big part of what makes this story work for me. Real amnesia hadn't been as original and fun.

I really enjoyed the part in the beginning of chapter 3 where Logan "remembers the first time they made love and how honored he felt to have her trust him with her body". And then I just melted into a puddle at "He felt like all his experiences before her were so he could be the man she needed. He didn’t want anyone else. He just wanted to be with Veronica." .

I think the flashback to the anniversary was perfect. They were so in character. I could totally picture that in my head.

Oh, and the sex was great. Just decriptive enough.

I liked that they aired all of their issues, and didn't hold anything back. Although, I'm not too sure about Logans pursuit of 100 % trust immediately, because it's not that easy. I'm gonna have to go with Veronicas "we've only been dating a few months", so I don't find it wholly believable that she gives in and let him convince her that it has to happen right away.

Other than that, I think this is a great fic.
little lolly chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
Aww, so cute. this is one of my first LoVe stories. Love it
dreamiedreamer chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Ooh! How I wish this conversation between LoVe has actually taken place in the show. It will have saved them a lot of anguish and heartache. You really have captured the essence of the problem of their relationship.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »