Reviews for Logan's Plan
isdonisgood chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
There's only going to be three chapters but but I want more. So much more. It's not fair but I guess I understand. It doesn't mean I have to be happy about it though.

One thing before I pledge my undying love for this why would Logan think that Veronica is cheating with Weevil? He has to know that Weevil's with Carmen. Or was that a big secret cause you said the baby was secret not their relationship. So unless their relationship was a secret too than I don't think Logan's jelousy really excuses this. It's just confusing, just that part.

Anyway I pledge my undying love for this fic. It is classic and it's nice to see a good season 2 AU. You don't get many of those these days. Hope you continue soon. Don.
shezz05 chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
hey awesome story, loving it and can't wait to see what happens next!

pls update soon and keep up the great work,

cheers
bethelove chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
love it; I can't to read more.
hideher chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
oh Logan is one sneaky devil! I love it! Please update soon
p2880 chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Interesting story. Liked the twist in this chapter. Thanks for writing a number of fics. I really appreciate your interesting and prolific writing!
Nichole chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Like it so far! I like Logan's plan. Can't wait for the next update!
LoVefan4ever chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
I love devious Logan, well good devious Logan ; ) I really liked the explanation of Weevil and Veronica, too. Logan really should have known better.

I really loved this chapter! Can't wait for the next one : )
missshay16 chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
well i guess he knows the reason she was with Weevil. although i think u made a mistake. cos in the previous chapter u never actually told us what Logan found out about Weevil and Veronica then you put it in the summary. u gave it away. but i love the story. i hope Logan starts to trust Veronica as from now on wards. can't wait for the next chapter. i noticed something but i am not sure if i am right. do u rotate the update of each of your stories.
MissCharstar chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
this is a really smart idea. I could totally see this happening. Great job!
LoVefan4ever chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I'm dying to know what happened between Weevil and Veronica. Surely she wouldn't have cheated on Logan.

I really like where this story is going! Update soon, please : )
TSJorSydPip chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I am intrigued by your latest story. I am also wondering what the deal was with Weevil and Veronica. I don't think that Veronica would cheat on Logan. That seems out of character for her. By the way what season is this taking place in? Is it season 2? Does Weevil and Veronica's interaction have anything to do with trying to find who killed Felix? I can't wait to read the next part to this story.
missshay16 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
so Logan has trust issues and broke up with Veronica cause he thinks she cheated on him with Weevil. i already love this story so much. thanks for writing.
RubberSoulRevolver chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Cute concept. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
syrensls chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Interesting, Very Interesting. Update soon. I can hardly wait to see how this pans out!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3