Reviews for Once Upon a Time
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Being under the influence doesn't make the product any less great, as shown here.
You have Yuffie's storytelling tone down to the Y. Her informal wording, sometimes soap-dirty mouth, and self-praising were all very befitting of her character.
I especially loved the dragons' names. It's hard to find authors on here who know how to use metaphors and even though this was supposed to be for fun - which it was - it doesn't hurt to find some intellectual aspects either. Well-done.
Poetrygirl21 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Love it! Yuffie is a hilarious storyteller.
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Haha, I love Yuffie's version of their love story. She's so much fun!
A Flame's Embers chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This reminded me of Sleeping Beauty in a way. Except the "Prince" was cursed instead. I loved how biased Yuffie was in this. And the dragon...
JingYee chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Hahaha, so cute :) Someday if I have kids, I'm going to tell them stories like this. All I have to do is find my own Vincent Valentine.
St.st.stutter chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was probably the sweetest one-shot I have ever read. Beautifully done. 3
Zen chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I liked this story.
VioletX10 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
i agree with everyone who said that the opening is AWESOME. it's seriously so good. and the metaphors were amazingly funny. i love dragons! and i'll definitely vote...
xxfatal chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
You had me at the first sentence. "...so much hotter than he was." Had to bite my lip from making a spectacle of myself.

And the dragon's heads? "Don't Call Me" and "Leave Me Alone"? I died. I'm hoping you'll be adding to this collection, so I'll be voting in your poll. :)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
"The dragon's heads were called Don't Call Me and Leave Me Alone.", "though she kissed him again, just to make sure" Oh god, I loved this! xDD
fhclause chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Haha! In a way, Vincent is like Sleeping Beauty. Like it!
Synchrony chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I love how well you managed to capture Yuffie's character through the narratives, especially in the little asides about the rest of the team being her 'sidekicks' and about Vincent being cursed for being hot. And the dragon and the Forest of Ellipses are both just priceless. XD Really enjoyed this, great work!
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
hahaha...cute
Chimera.Cain chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
You should always write under the influence cause this story is just completely awesome and so sweet! Thanks for writing it!
BlackElement7 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Ahah... I love your Forest of Ellipses and the two-headed dragon. Yuffie's hilarious. Great job!