Reviews for The Balance of the Universe
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Oooh. I liked this. The description of House losing it was poignant. Well done.
paulac45 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Liked it - like you I think that whole hearing sounds/talking to Amber thing should have been explored a bit further.
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I loved this it was wonderfull! Absolutely what should of happened! I think the way Wilson handled it on the show was completely callous and cold.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
"I don't want to push him past tolerance . . . maybe if I leave now, he could still put up with me at lunch now and then . . ."

You do know how to kick where it hurts... That's what I felt by watching the episode: "Talking to her makes me feel better, you... don't... God, I wanted to wrench his neck!

"I'm sure he would have been glad to drive me, just to see me gone. . . ... even if I'm still a worse friend than somebody who's dead. Only so much you all can fix, I guess . . . " :(

"My advice to you not to enable him doesn't mean to stop treating him as a friend." Exactly!

"When we get home tonight?"

"Yes. Actually, it's nice having somebody around. Things were . . . too quiet." AWW! 3

I loved this story! You did great, much better than DS, GY&Co. Would you mind passing them the link? ;)
Rhastahippy chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Nice story-Wilson did bother me in this episode. What kind of friend puts someone in House's position in that kind of situation? I like your version better.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Thank You! Wilson is becoming much less Wilson-y on the show.
Lisa 1214 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
aw Great Hilson!
TetraFish06 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I like this very much...I wish this would happen in the series
Maxiem chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Thanks for this!

Wilson has actually kind of been a jerk since House moved in and topped it off with making House sleep in that shrine. I really wanted to slap him in Braveheart.

But this works too, great story!
harpomarx chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Thank you. Just thank you. I thought I was the only one having those thoughts.
lin12344 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Wish you would continue this story. Could include Wilson getting help and Cuddy and House beginning to date and House helping a bonding woth Rachael and relationship going futher. Even Wilson could begin o mov on daing.
DesmondsConstant chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
So, after reading all the stories about this episode, I'm beginning to think I should probably watch it. Haha. Awesome story! (And based on my limited knowledge of the episode, quite necessary.)
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I liked this very much. Nicely written.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I liked it:)Great job!
LoriB chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
THANK YOU!. I love Wilson but he really upset me in the last episode. I'm going to pretend that your story is what happened when the cameras were off. Thanks for sharing!