Reviews for A Matter of Trust
Awesome Girl chapter 7 . 5/21
This story was fantastic! You are very good at sending emotions through words. My heart ached when I read the sad parts. Love it!
Glimare chapter 4 . 4/18
That is a mean joke...
Syulai chapter 7 . 2/6
Oh wow! I wonder why I didn't find this story before. It's amazing, I love the way you portray their internal struggle of their emotions against the responsibilities on their shoulder. I love how you have made the love between Usagi and Mamoru shine through, despite the history of their past selves and alter egos. You're an amazing writer!
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Interesting twist with Endymion and Kunzite. The scene where the prince regains himself was very well done, and the imagery is excellent. Good end battle.
Person chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
woooooah how does this have so few reviews? this is one of my favourite stories ever wow ;-;
its amazing! i adored it. it was short, sweet, simple plot but so well written. i love it! you must right more. i'm gonna check for a sequel now...
the characters were also very in character! i loved it.
Mzmiami chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
great story really loved it awesome
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
I am shocked and appalled that this story has so few reviews! It is absolutely wonderful! So very well written with a very good premis. Very well done!
g chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Clove15 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Becarful Edimon.
dekita chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
Aww that was so sweet! I loved this story, seriously. I decided to read one of your stories since your writing is so celebrated in the SM fanfiction world. And I'm not disappointed at all. I loved the flow of the story, and your way of pacing. This is a good fic and I highly recommend it!
dekita chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
LOL! Omg I really thought you were gonna leave us with that. This is so good, I usually avoid stories dealing with evil Endymion, but this right here is really good.
Godschildtweety chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
Great chapter
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
Jenbunny chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
OMG! I love love love this story! It was very well written. Thank you for sharing it. It is very beautiful. I will be adding it and you to my favorite lists _