Reviews for Trials of a Teenage Tactician: Minds of Legend
Add more, that's unless you haven't played the game lately
Pls make another sequel!
Muy buena historia. En verdad me gustaria la actualizacion.
Podrias colocar mas tacticas de engaño.
Las tacticas de apuñalar por la espalda son eficaces.
lyn4ever chapter 9 . 9/8
Seriously, they should make an anime adaptation off this. A manga at least. Dammit! I really wish this series will continue as a fire emblem and Lyn fan.
Zeralyos chapter 9 . 9/1
Well, this was certainly a fun read! I usually don't enjoy fics like this (modern person taken to fantasy era, that is) but you made it work, and it ended up really entertaining.
m8 where is the next chapter? Im really hoping for it to come out soon.
Hypergamer44 chapter 2 . 2/9
What is the reference to the half-dragon prince to in this chapter?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/27/2016
Hi. Great story it's a shame It died off. What I think is great about this particular is the difference from real life people and Sean.(it's not that big) though I can't claim to have saved kingdoms almost die and rope in plains women, I have had my share far of adventures and mishaps. Sean remains like the chacter we see in the beginning, wile still being dynamic enough to bring some difference. even after attending mitary school he is not much of a fighter. He is not like ur mainstream spiky haired protagonist with shit tons of belts and huge swords, he is a surprisingly well developed character. Though I find some flaws in this story I wish some one should try to continue it if the original author will not . If this does happen take into accounts the righting style and character development put into the story.
Pardon my spelling.
Also wouldn't it be cool if a rom hack of fe7 was base of this?
300 I.Q. Prower chapter 9 . 2/17/2016
This fanfic is deader than dead by now, I read it a couple years ago and I loved it. I never left a review though I guess I'm leaving one now for closure that this is really over. I REALLY, REALLY loved this story, as well of the first "Trials of a Teenage Tactitian" story of course. I saw some negative reviews and the whole "Gary stu" Sean complaints are total bs, and PO me to no end. This has a lot of potential that will never be, but at the same time I guess it ended on a perfect note. And finding ways to keep Sean this involved in the story might just prove too difficult, not to mention giving time to each and every character and their respective stories. I love how you were able to start so true to the original game, while adding plenty of your own content, I use the term "plenty" relative to other self insert POV fanfics I've read. I'm also going to at some point recommend this on tv-tropes, if for no reason other than like I said while sadly ending, it does so very well, and unlike other FE7 fanfics I've read the tactitian still cannot fend for himself properly and thus is far more accurate to the games, with no worry about him being a Gary-Stu (Seriously F that guy who called Sean one and you a hack). You'll likely never see this, but thank you. I've read this fanfic and its predecessor start to end over half a dozen times and every time I come back to it I get at least some enjoyment out of it.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
Wait would Rebecca, heck would ANYONE in that world know what a planet is?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
Amazing. Please continue this story
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Cross, when's the next chapter?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SERIRS, ITS ANAZING!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
So I guess it's over...

I know "all good things must come to an end" but WHY?!

Still an amazing story
Brian303 chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
Thank god you gave up writing this story. My god, never have i seen such repetitive mary sue writing. Here is a synopsis of every chapter. "OH NOES SEAN ALMOST DIES, BUT BY SOME MIRACLE HE DOESNT" every damn chapter. wHAT A HACK