Reviews for Trials of a Teenage Tactician: Minds of Legend
Hi. Great story it's a shame It died off. What I think is great about this particular is the difference from real life people and Sean.(it's not that big) though I can't claim to have saved kingdoms almost die and rope in plains women, I have had my share far of adventures and mishaps. Sean remains like the chacter we see in the beginning, wile still being dynamic enough to bring some difference. even after attending mitary school he is not much of a fighter. He is not like ur mainstream spiky haired protagonist with shit tons of belts and huge swords, he is a surprisingly well developed character. Though I find some flaws in this story I wish some one should try to continue it if the original author will not . If this does happen take into accounts the righting style and character development put into the story.
Pardon my spelling.
Also wouldn't it be cool if a rom hack of fe7 was base of this?
300 I.Q. Prower chapter 9 . 2/17
This fanfic is deader than dead by now, I read it a couple years ago and I loved it. I never left a review though I guess I'm leaving one now for closure that this is really over. I REALLY, REALLY loved this story, as well of the first "Trials of a Teenage Tactitian" story of course. I saw some negative reviews and the whole "Gary stu" Sean complaints are total bs, and PO me to no end. This has a lot of potential that will never be, but at the same time I guess it ended on a perfect note. And finding ways to keep Sean this involved in the story might just prove too difficult, not to mention giving time to each and every character and their respective stories. I love how you were able to start so true to the original game, while adding plenty of your own content, I use the term "plenty" relative to other self insert POV fanfics I've read. I'm also going to at some point recommend this on tv-tropes, if for no reason other than like I said while sadly ending, it does so very well, and unlike other FE7 fanfics I've read the tactitian still cannot fend for himself properly and thus is far more accurate to the games, with no worry about him being a Gary-Stu (Seriously F that guy who called Sean one and you a hack). You'll likely never see this, but thank you. I've read this fanfic and its predecessor start to end over half a dozen times and every time I come back to it I get at least some enjoyment out of it.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
Wait would Rebecca, heck would ANYONE in that world know what a planet is?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
Amazing. Please continue this story
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Cross, when's the next chapter?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SERIRS, ITS ANAZING!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
So I guess it's over...

I know "all good things must come to an end" but WHY?!

Still an amazing story
Brian303 chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
Thank god you gave up writing this story. My god, never have i seen such repetitive mary sue writing. Here is a synopsis of every chapter. "OH NOES SEAN ALMOST DIES, BUT BY SOME MIRACLE HE DOESNT" every damn chapter. wHAT A HACK
Yubelchen chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
First Review in 2014, im still waiting for you to coming back and write the next chapters.
It is one one of the best FE stories i evar read, maybe THE best ever.
Please, come back, wrte the story to the end, it nEED to be ended, because it is freaking amazing great!
Anyone who read the story would say the same thing.
Alforce chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
I just have one thing to say.. please post more chapters ASAP man, can't wait to read more of these..
Alforce chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
this is a superb start for a great sequel. damn, my adrenaline's pumpin' just from reading this chapter alone.
Rizaidym chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
WHOOOO! Earlier I said that Sean needed more Lelouch. I take that back now. He's awesome. This is actually the only Tactician story I can stand you know? Though, I wonder if a Tactician with skill in Iaido, and ONLY Iaido, would be alright. Good enough to take down a surprise attacker, but still utter pants at taking on dedicated attackers.
Eienias20 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
may not have been a "romantic reunion" but it was still really well done
you really look alot into the game canon, that's very impressive and generally awesome
great chapter and now the 3 lords and the tactician are together! WOO!
Eienias20 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
genuinely funny reference moments in this chapter
Sean's awkwardness is great, still there but it's cool to see that he is more capable for lack of a better word
Eienias20 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I was just looking through my fave stories and passed by the first
It's been so long, 9 chapters of a sequel to read AWESOME
Prologue was really cool, excited for the rest of it and whatever paths it takes to the game's conclusion
Keep it up!