Reviews for Trials of a Teenage Tactician: Minds of Legend
Wait would Rebecca, heck would ANYONE in that world know what a planet is?
Amazing. Please continue this story
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Cross, when's the next chapter?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SERIRS, ITS ANAZING!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
So I guess it's over...

I know "all good things must come to an end" but WHY?!

Still an amazing story
Brian303 chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
Thank god you gave up writing this story. My god, never have i seen such repetitive mary sue writing. Here is a synopsis of every chapter. "OH NOES SEAN ALMOST DIES, BUT BY SOME MIRACLE HE DOESNT" every damn chapter. wHAT A HACK
Yubelchen chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
First Review in 2014, im still waiting for you to coming back and write the next chapters.
It is one one of the best FE stories i evar read, maybe THE best ever.
Please, come back, wrte the story to the end, it nEED to be ended, because it is freaking amazing great!
Anyone who read the story would say the same thing.
Alforce chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
I just have one thing to say.. please post more chapters ASAP man, can't wait to read more of these..
Alforce chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
this is a superb start for a great sequel. damn, my adrenaline's pumpin' just from reading this chapter alone.
Rizaidym chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
WHOOOO! Earlier I said that Sean needed more Lelouch. I take that back now. He's awesome. This is actually the only Tactician story I can stand you know? Though, I wonder if a Tactician with skill in Iaido, and ONLY Iaido, would be alright. Good enough to take down a surprise attacker, but still utter pants at taking on dedicated attackers.
Eienias20 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
may not have been a "romantic reunion" but it was still really well done
you really look alot into the game canon, that's very impressive and generally awesome
great chapter and now the 3 lords and the tactician are together! WOO!
Eienias20 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
genuinely funny reference moments in this chapter
Sean's awkwardness is great, still there but it's cool to see that he is more capable for lack of a better word
Eienias20 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I was just looking through my fave stories and passed by the first
It's been so long, 9 chapters of a sequel to read AWESOME
Prologue was really cool, excited for the rest of it and whatever paths it takes to the game's conclusion
Keep it up!
Yubelchen chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Like the last chapters and the previous part of Seans Journey, still awesome!
I really, really love it! You catch all characters also let this act like any player would expect it.
Sean is a really special character there, i like him xD His clumsiness, his "dirty" mind while dreaming and his own story behind the real story of the game.
For me, Sean become the real "Marc", how the Tactician in the game should be.

I realy, really hope youre still writing, since the las update was on the 12-29-11 D
It would be bad to let this wonderful story be stand like this, keep writing, please!
Breakerfox chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
I am officially giving the upcoming update 1 year of age sir, Happy Birthday, :D