Reviews for A Faint Tick Tock
suniblaze chapter 11 . 6/13/2002
hey, !

loved your story. spike cooing at a baby...

way too cute. thanks, suni.
BloodyMiry chapter 11 . 3/7/2002
This is such a great story! I really love the happy ending, and looked forward to reading your updates. I hope you'll write more stories... this one was really good :)
SpikesBaby24 chapter 11 . 3/6/2002
I LOVED IT! You should do WAY MORE STORIES! Your the best author!
tony chapter 11 . 3/3/2002
great story, glad you finished it!
Jane chapter 11 . 3/3/2002
That was absolutely brilliant. I enjoyed the whole story throughly. I loved the ending it was so sweet.
Anne-Marie chapter 11 . 3/3/2002
Awwwww...that was so sweet :) made me have a happy face, very cute, very nice idea, keep up the good work :D
SunnyD chapter 11 . 3/3/2002
AWWWW...that was sweet! I can't believe it is over though. darn! I love this story.
Isabelle chapter 11 . 3/3/2002
NOOOO! Don't end it! Can this keep going forever? I loved this story it was beautiful! Great job Andra! :)
SinisterChic chapter 10 . 2/28/2002
This is so sweet. I hope they find a cute lil girl or boy and make a nice family.
Bwit chapter 10 . 2/28/2002
aww adoption. I love it! can't wait for the rest ;D rawr xx
Jane chapter 10 . 2/28/2002
This story is really excellent and you should keep updating as regulary as possible.

But I also feel kind of sad that the only way that Buffy and Spike can have a child is by adoption.
littlebird chapter 10 . 2/28/2002
Keep writing ! This story is cute !
samson chapter 10 . 2/28/2002
keep going as i'm enjoying the sequal
Jane chapter 9 . 2/27/2002
I've read this story a couple of times now and I think it is a really excellent plot. I can't wait until you post more up. Please say you will, it is an unjustice leaving it unfinished.
littlebird chapter 9 . 2/24/2002
I love this feel good story ! Please write more !
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »