Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ring of Reduction
witchealer chapter 24 . 6/15/2013
Having just finished reading this sequal I felt compelled to message to say how very much I enjoyed both stories. I found it riveting to read and I liked the way you dispensed with all the usual cliche plot lines especially by linking Ginny and Harry romantically but attributing the, arguably much deeper and more personal, link to Harry and Hermione.
I will most definately be reading your other works so keep it up and well congratulations on such a good fanfic.
lordanubis6238 chapter 24 . 4/13/2013
Amazing story look forward to reading more of your work!
Morbious20 chapter 24 . 10/31/2012
Awesome Story just as good as the first time I read it .
Morbious20 chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
Absolutely BRILLIANT
Morbious20 chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
Excellent chapter I can defintiely see how frustrating Harry's and Hermiones connection would be to Ginny and Neville although Ginny seems more annoyed by it than Neville does.
Morbious20 chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
Awesome chapter that was great thinking on Ginny's part.
Morbious20 chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
Great chapter . Since their wasn't any references to the time between when Harry received the warning to how quickly he apparated to the site it's difficult to tell if the time frame Kinglsey mentions at the beginning is accurate since the aurors had arrived before Harry.
Morbious20 chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
Great writing .
Morbious20 chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
Great chapter Good to see Harry finally thinking about how his lack of concern for his own safety makes Ginny feel.
Morbious20 chapter 16 . 10/30/2012
Great chapter makes me wonder what would happen if Harry had listened to Albus's warning and not gone.
Morbious20 chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Great chapter but I'm definitely starting to think that Voldemort have to many artefacts.
Morbious20 chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
Great chapter.
Morbious20 chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
Awesome chapter , I am curious as to why you would think that if Fawkes tears could heal Basilisk venom that it wouldn't be as effective against the wasps?
Morbious20 chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
Awesome chapter . I'm extremely happy for Hermione getting chosen as a pheonix companion.
Morbious20 chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
Awesome chapter Ya gotta feel sorry for the non-magical soldiers being put into the situation they were.