Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ring of Reduction
Eagle Hawke chapter 6 . 5/3
Who murdered Skeeter? I assume it was Voldemort's doing, but for all I know... and does the quote have anything to do with it? This is all so crazy! And the preview. Dang. They deal with a LOT. I keep forgetting that they're only 17.
Eagle Hawke chapter 5 . 5/3
Another Heriome blow? Wow. The quote worries me.
muumi2three chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Not to call you out particularly, but few (or no, I can't remember one) fanfiction authors seem to be aware that the legal age of marriage in Scotland is 16. Given the existing joining of hands and Minerva McGonagall's attitude towards student hanky-panky - not to mention her presumable knowledge of Scottish marriage laws - , one would expect her to be lobbying for a wedding two months hence...
Guest chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
Firstly, McGonnagall is a self-righteous biatch right now! She doesn't tell the ministry everything either, does she? Harry can do whatever he wants! He owes her Nothing! And she didn't tell him anything either! And her actions prove that he was right in not telling her!

Yay! Knew it was snape. He was right to do it, fact is; Albus was always to much of a coward to kill someone, even if it would save lives. His excuse that he isn't responsible if that person late kills someone is bullshit. He was acting like a weak coward.

And Ginny, I also wonder how on earth you ended up with Harry...Luna would have made way more sense!(Although Neville/Luna or Ron/Luna is also brilliant)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
It was snape!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Or, they could publish a book on Harry's life themselves, so Rita can't do it and won't get any money for it! And what about printing articles in the quibbler, as the prophet has proven to be unreliable backstabbing ****...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
Or, you could just kill her!
And, hemoine, get over yourself! Ron got over it and managed to get 100, so you can too! Quit whining and being so dramatic!
CupCakeAwesomeness chapter 24 . 11/1/2015
This is the best ending i have ever seen anyone write on fanfiction
I love your triology!
witchealer chapter 24 . 6/15/2013
Having just finished reading this sequal I felt compelled to message to say how very much I enjoyed both stories. I found it riveting to read and I liked the way you dispensed with all the usual cliche plot lines especially by linking Ginny and Harry romantically but attributing the, arguably much deeper and more personal, link to Harry and Hermione.
I will most definately be reading your other works so keep it up and well congratulations on such a good fanfic.
lordanubis6238 chapter 24 . 4/13/2013
Amazing story look forward to reading more of your work!
Morbious20 chapter 24 . 10/31/2012
Awesome Story just as good as the first time I read it .
Morbious20 chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
Absolutely BRILLIANT
Morbious20 chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
Excellent chapter I can defintiely see how frustrating Harry's and Hermiones connection would be to Ginny and Neville although Ginny seems more annoyed by it than Neville does.
Morbious20 chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
Awesome chapter that was great thinking on Ginny's part.
Morbious20 chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
Great chapter . Since their wasn't any references to the time between when Harry received the warning to how quickly he apparated to the site it's difficult to tell if the time frame Kinglsey mentions at the beginning is accurate since the aurors had arrived before Harry.