Reviews for Stand In The Rain
Guest chapter 22 . 8/24/2018
This whole story is so incredibly captivating. The characters and their situations are realistic but also hilarious. Great work!
sonckad chapter 22 . 7/19/2017
So sad that you never finished this. Hope you get to complete at some point.
mollymaefarrell chapter 22 . 6/3/2017
Finish this, please it's so amazing
AJ Granger chapter 22 . 3/30/2017
Excellent story. I've enjoyed reading it. The Jess and Doula bits are some of the best, along with Richard and Jess have some nice conversations. I like that you worked in Jimmy and Sasha. I also like that Emily remains in character of being judgmental and not like things. Lorelai being pregnant with twins is icing on the cake, and she and Jess getting along is perfect. Frankly, I like Jess and Paris conversations as well, so nice final chapter here. If you ever finish it, let me know.
Chelsea1023 chapter 22 . 12/21/2013
i love this story and so sad that it is left incomplete. i would love to see the wedding.
MythologicalMango chapter 22 . 11/6/2013
Best Gilmore Girls story I've ever read. This could totally have happened!

ft
cmtaylor531 chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
Devastated you never finished this story. It's fabulous and you stopped before we got to the actual wedding.
Scarlet3086 chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
So its been a while, but I really want you to come back to this! It's too good to leave incomplete. So good!
Scarlet3086 chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
It's just too good! Sex god, HA!
rmb151106 chapter 18 . 11/15/2012
Okay. Since I saw a ton of people already ranting about how amazing this story is and such I'm gonna save you the trouble of having to read another rant that will most likely sound much like all the others and just say this: PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! Thank you.
open hearts catch dreams chapter 22 . 8/18/2011
If I actually raved about how much I like this, I'd run out of words.

Suffice it to say, I love this story. Your writing is very well structured and true to the characters. Rory and Jess' relationship is wonderfully developed and I love how far you've brought them. I especially loved Rory defending the whole thing to Emily, insisting they were 'forever', but really, there's too many moments to mention.

Basically, I'm adding to the list of people hoping you haven't forgotten or abandoned this fic. Real life is terrible because of how much it gets in the way but here's hoping you find the time or motivation to upload another chapter and eventually finish on a high note. This is one of the better Lit fic's I've read and I hope to one day see more up here. Good luck with this and any other stories you're working on. )
xESx chapter 22 . 5/3/2011
Please please please keep this story going, I know it hasn't been updated for a while but it's amazing, I love the plot, I love Jess & Rory the way you write them and it's incredible :)
xESx chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
I didn't figure it out, I thought it was Chris until I re-read the title of the chapter! :')
cmtaylor531 chapter 22 . 3/23/2011
wow, this jumped into one of my top 5 favorite Lit fics that i have ever read. I just sat here the last few hours and read through it in its entirety. I love how you had them deal with all their issues yet have them realize thats the past and this is the future. Seriously, i know its been a while since you have updated and maybe you have lost interest or inspiration but seriously you have to give this a proper ending. I know you had to have put in a lot of hard work and dedication to get this many chapters and this is to much of a well thought out and excellent written Rory and Jess story to leave hanging without a proper ending. So with my long ramble i just hope you havent given up yet. You have a fan.
love is only a dream chapter 22 . 3/12/2011
I seriously hope you carry on with this fic, its probably one of the best ones I've ever read. I love it and I really do hope that you carry on with it. Looking forward to the day theres more to this brilliant master-peice, until then.