Reviews for Like a Concussion
imjaysong chapter 1 . 3/30
LOL! So damn hilarious and the feels! XD
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 2/24
:D
I like how your characters were portrayed! Especially with no serious bashing (Bella's a romantic) and no over-the-top love-at-first-sight
OMG. I can't stop laughing!
I guess I don't get it. You don't like twilight, you don't like Harry Potter and yet you read crossovers of the two of them and have now written a crossover of the two of them. You don't like edward but you still pair him with harry? I dont get it.
The Red Teardrop chapter 1 . 1/17
This story is hilarious! Thank you so much for writing it! And you're extremely talented! :)
Malfoy-Owns-THIS chapter 1 . 1/9
Oh my god...Your a Harry/Edward shipper *Goes and be's sick in a corner*
Jeah chapter 1 . 1/5
Wow! That was very entertaining! :)
NyxMidnight1999 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
hahahahahahahahahah...hahahahahahahaha... pfft..can't stop laughing!
Noradin chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Very nice, just the random ranting against the church was out of place.
I know where you are coming from (because I remember reading it somewhere on your tumblr or something), but it did not fit and came about as 'hate'.
The idea that you can litterally translate a tale originating set in a society a couple of thousand years ago without explanations and capture the same intended direction it tried move people towards is just as ridiculous as demanding its ancient authors adhere to the same morals we reached after thousands of years and after reflecting and improving on their ideas. Everyone who thinks about the topic enough to come up with what Harry said should realize that at first glance - unless they are intentionally overlooking it.
That would make it either dishonest or prejudiced in Harry's case -both of which goes against your characterisation of him. I'd have liked for him not to get down to Mike's level...
FalconLux chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
*snickers uncontrollably*

That was quite hilarious. I usually prefer Harry paired with a shifter in HP/T crossovers, and I generally avoid Harry/Edward fics like the plague. Broody vampires give me hives. This was a marvelous exception to that general reality, so thanks!
roYaLAnemone11 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
omygod... love the ending...
Lizu chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Friggin' hilarious, have you considered a longer-length fic in the similar vein, 'scuse the pun?
Mistress Steff chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Great fic, love the ending, it was really funny!
Ghostunderasheet chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This is the funniest rendition of Harry I have ever read. Good on you.
viohanna chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
l loved this...ohhh man laughed so hard x_x thanks for writting and sharing this p