Reviews for Like a Concussion
RudeMinnesotan chapter 1 . 11/9
This was absolutely hysterical. I love stories like this. It was SO Great. I liked how you dropped clues about what Harry could have been throughout and then just dropped it as a bomb at the end. XD Demon. Not that surprised, but I did not guess (i was leaning towards hybrid for some reason).
Anyhoo. I also loved your AN at the beginning. Made me laugh. Not exactly something I should have been reading at work but I did it anyway XDD
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 9/12
Hahahahhahahaha hahahah
Love me dead is a pretty awesome song
LongPastMidnight chapter 1 . 8/15
You are awesome!
Terrible story source material but damn good read. Totally right amount of ridicule, idiocity and shocked disbelieve. But you might consider starting to worry about mental health if you are able to come up with a naked dancing headmaster. Hehe.
Leafy chapter 1 . 8/11
This was so awesome. The ending took the cake. Hilarious!
WeirdSuicidal19568 chapter 1 . 8/10
This is fucking awesome. I found this story several months back but I didn't seem to give it a shot because of the description but as I was looking for something fluffy I decided to give it a shot and I can't believe I didn't want to read this, it was amazing. I loved it.

PenguinOtaku chapter 1 . 7/20
Loved it. This is such an amazing crossover and for the first time, I enjoyed the HarryxEdward pairing.
Gaia Emma Brorhaist chapter 1 . 7/13
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hilário , gostei.
theUnseenSilence chapter 1 . 7/13
Did Harry blow up a train?
Kamidnom chapter 1 . 7/8
xDDD This is awesome!
Evani chapter 1 . 7/6
xDDDDD OKay, this was fucking hilarious xD Thank you so much for writing it
atalanta chapter 1 . 6/21
Gods in Olympus! This is truly bizarre! Well done:)!
konatachan603 chapter 1 . 6/20
Wtf?! That ending was... I dunno on crack or smt lol
I greatly enjoyed this entire oneshot!
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 1 . 6/19
Best. Thing. Ever.
The Angels Death chapter 1 . 6/1
I love it. Harry is completely insane and is just adorable. Love the ending,