Reviews for Like a Concussion
ninjacatblue chapter 1 . 11/29
Love love love love this ending! No. The whole thing! It is fantastic, quick, well paced, and you build the world and characters so easily. Im deffinetly going to be reading this one many times.
Paula chapter 1 . 10/30
It's too funny
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 10/26
This is utterly adorable and hilarious and I am in love.
Damien Grimm chapter 1 . 10/24
I wish there was more! I died laughing at the last sentence, I looked up the song you mentioned in the story and I think it is a great song. Thanks for the entertainment. :3
Ever-Lethargic chapter 1 . 9/19
Damn, never thought I would ship Harry/Edward but you managed to make it happen with just one story.
Magnolia C chapter 1 . 9/5
Lol I loved it. Best way to beat a vampire... Trains. Perfect. We already know car didn't work so what about any other vehicles besides trains or cars?
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 8/6
I loved it.
Perfectly Craptastic chapter 1 . 8/4
Laughing right now!
Hela Haleth Hiraeth chapter 1 . 7/22
I've never much liked Twilight either (at least, not the movies), but this made me laugh until I couldn't breathe. Thanks for writing it!
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 1 . 7/20
This. Was. Awesome. But is it really the end? Please tell me it isn't the end!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 1 . 7/12
jajaja! oh! adoro a harry! esto si fue super divertido! me muero! jajajaja
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 1 . 6/1
Oh my god! I love this so so so sooooooo much! I didn't know it was a one shot! So sad now because I don't have any more to read. But damn, this was just hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing!
This is amazing.
Zombietooth chapter 1 . 5/17
I can't believe I put off reading this for years - especially after I've read every single other written story of yours posted on ffnet (at least once).
I should have known that the ridiculousness of the Twilight plot would be canceled out by your writer's brilliance xD
But now I definitely blame you for making good me fall for Harry/Edward... and it's going to take all my will power not to look for other fanfics with that pairing now u.u Not that any others could compare with your stories anyway
SavageNymphXII chapter 1 . 5/4
I laughed out loud so much during this. Holy shit. LOL! I love that you let his thoughts be heard by Edward, most fics he can't (bleh). But this was entertaining, and just fun to read. Awesome job at adding your own twist into the HP/Twilight verse.