Reviews for Like a Concussion
Zyenna chapter 1 . 5/29
This is freaking fantastic! I love it!
birdandthebell chapter 1 . 5/18
This was a bizarre and quite entertaining read.
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 5/11
.twilight-based story. Ever. Laughed the whole way through :-)
Omg i died laughing.
crafter43 chapter 1 . 5/2
This is a very cute story and I enjoyed reading it. I have looked through your list of stories and plan to read the ones that I know the basics about, but not sure about the Japanese ones as I don't watch Japanese anime but might try them anyway just won't understand those characters
a sad believer chapter 1 . 4/20
I understand that some people have problems with religion, as there are some people out there not showing God's love as they should, but, and I don't mean this in a mean or snooty way, please don't bash my religion in your stories. I think you're a great writer and I genuinely enjoy your style and your plots, but when I read something that tries to tear down what I believe in and what others think I do because of what I believe in, I feel like I myself am being attacked and it really limits any enjoyment I get from a story. Please don't tear down my beliefs. I know people think you can't discriminate against a majority, but you really can.
Reymen chapter 1 . 4/15
I wondered why he never pushed them down a volcano or something.
imjaysong chapter 1 . 3/30
LOL! So damn hilarious and the feels! XD
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 2/24
:D
I like how your characters were portrayed! Especially with no serious bashing (Bella's a romantic) and no over-the-top love-at-first-sight
OMG. I can't stop laughing!
I guess I don't get it. You don't like twilight, you don't like Harry Potter and yet you read crossovers of the two of them and have now written a crossover of the two of them. You don't like edward but you still pair him with harry? I dont get it.
The Red Teardrop chapter 1 . 1/17
This story is hilarious! Thank you so much for writing it! And you're extremely talented! :)
DragonHeartXD chapter 1 . 1/9
Oh my god...Your a Harry/Edward shipper *Goes and be's sick in a corner*
Jeah chapter 1 . 1/5
Wow! That was very entertaining! :)
NyxMidnight1999 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
hahahahahahahahahah...hahahahahahahaha... pfft..can't stop laughing!