Reviews for Like a Concussion
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Omg i died laughing.
crafter43 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
This is a very cute story and I enjoyed reading it. I have looked through your list of stories and plan to read the ones that I know the basics about, but not sure about the Japanese ones as I don't watch Japanese anime but might try them anyway just won't understand those characters
a sad believer chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
I understand that some people have problems with religion, as there are some people out there not showing God's love as they should, but, and I don't mean this in a mean or snooty way, please don't bash my religion in your stories. I think you're a great writer and I genuinely enjoy your style and your plots, but when I read something that tries to tear down what I believe in and what others think I do because of what I believe in, I feel like I myself am being attacked and it really limits any enjoyment I get from a story. Please don't tear down my beliefs. I know people think you can't discriminate against a majority, but you really can.
Reymen chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I wondered why he never pushed them down a volcano or something.
XxAceLawxX chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
LOL! So damn hilarious and the feels! XD
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I like how your characters were portrayed! Especially with no serious bashing (Bella's a romantic) and no over-the-top love-at-first-sight
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
OMG. I can't stop laughing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I guess I don't get it. You don't like twilight, you don't like Harry Potter and yet you read crossovers of the two of them and have now written a crossover of the two of them. You don't like edward but you still pair him with harry? I dont get it.
The Red Teardrop chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
This story is hilarious! Thank you so much for writing it! And you're extremely talented! :)
DragonHeartXD chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Oh my god...Your a Harry/Edward shipper *Goes and be's sick in a corner*
Jeah chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Wow! That was very entertaining! :)
NyxMidnight1999 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
hahahahahahahahahah...hahahahahahahaha... pfft..can't stop laughing!
Noradin chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Very nice, just the random ranting against the church was out of place.
I know where you are coming from (because I remember reading it somewhere on your tumblr or something), but it did not fit and came about as 'hate'.
The idea that you can litterally translate a tale originating set in a society a couple of thousand years ago without explanations and capture the same intended direction it tried move people towards is just as ridiculous as demanding its ancient authors adhere to the same morals we reached after thousands of years and after reflecting and improving on their ideas. Everyone who thinks about the topic enough to come up with what Harry said should realize that at first glance - unless they are intentionally overlooking it.
That would make it either dishonest or prejudiced in Harry's case -both of which goes against your characterisation of him. I'd have liked for him not to get down to Mike's level...
FalconLux chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
*snickers uncontrollably*

That was quite hilarious. I usually prefer Harry paired with a shifter in HP/T crossovers, and I generally avoid Harry/Edward fics like the plague. Broody vampires give me hives. This was a marvelous exception to that general reality, so thanks!
roYaLAnemone11 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
omygod... love the ending...
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »