Reviews for Like a Concussion
Mini Totoro chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Genius
~ mini totoro
JimXian chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Thanks for the reference to Ludo, good music. Great one-shot! are you planning on continuing it?:3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
I loved it
Minty chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
I'm surprised I made it to the comment box, but at least now I know why the number of favs is over a thousand higher than the follows
wish we could delete accounts chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
This was surprisingly good. I got linked from someone else's favourites, and this humourous little piece was just what I wanted. Nice!
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
sequel? second chapter?
PharaohsMagician chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Absolutely bleeding brilliant. I love how random Harry is! I love randomness. I think it's brilliant. I love his antics, especially how Harry kept out Voldy and than how he clung to Charlie and said,"Love meeee". Freaking brilliant in my mind. I am so elated you wrote and posted this and that my twin sent it to me. We both absolutely love it. I think you're a most wonderful and brilliant author and writer. I know we are going to be reading this so many times. I think the ending is wonderful. The last sentence perfect. I think a sequel or an epilogue would be wonderful just to see how Hermione would react to meeting them and the twins (or gods forbid, twin) and Ron. But this is so brilliant and a true delight to read on its own. Cheers and ta for many laughs and giggles you gave us.
crazy vanilla lover chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Hahaha the ending was surprising but funny wish it could of been longer though.
RudeMinnesotan chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
This was absolutely hysterical. I love stories like this. It was SO Great. I liked how you dropped clues about what Harry could have been throughout and then just dropped it as a bomb at the end. XD Demon. Not that surprised, but I did not guess (i was leaning towards hybrid for some reason).
Anyhoo. I also loved your AN at the beginning. Made me laugh. Not exactly something I should have been reading at work but I did it anyway XDD
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Hahahahhahahaha hahahah
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Love me dead is a pretty awesome song
LongPastMidnight chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
You are awesome!
Terrible story source material but damn good read. Totally right amount of ridicule, idiocity and shocked disbelieve. But you might consider starting to worry about mental health if you are able to come up with a naked dancing headmaster. Hehe.
Leafy chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
This was so awesome. The ending took the cake. Hilarious!
HPandPJnerd19568 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This is fucking awesome. I found this story several months back but I didn't seem to give it a shot because of the description but as I was looking for something fluffy I decided to give it a shot and I can't believe I didn't want to read this, it was amazing. I loved it.

-WeirdSuicidal19568
PenguinOtaku chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Loved it. This is such an amazing crossover and for the first time, I enjoyed the HarryxEdward pairing.
609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »