Reviews for Cage
*-* i love it!
NotALover chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Amazing work!
Allison chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Im sorry but that sucked Optimus treats her right she was never meant for Megatron.
Lady Wratt chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
te matare si no lo continuas-.- mentira pero en serio continua
Kasumi Ga Hoole chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
great story!
Glue Stick Gary chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Hello!

I have to say, this pairing caught me off guard! It's so rare that I didn't even think about it until now. I love how you set up the relationship between them both, and it's very logical really. I don't think Optimus Prime really has the ability to completely give himself to Elita One...and she's always there to be left with the girls on Cybertron, waiting till he comes back to her. At least now she has the relationship she wants, and they both are very sexy together...her and megs.

I love the writing, detailed and smooth...just love it. Your story has left me inspired! Also you have a lot of love over at Deviantart, where I actually found the steamy humanized version of a scene from this fic!

Cheers!
plenoptic chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Even as an avid lover of OptimusXElita, I was ENTHRALLED by this pairing and this story. It makes perfect sense that Elita, who is so spirited, would seek a little danger, especially since she is sheltered and revered as Prime's mate. The way you wrote Elita and Megatron and even Optimus makes them all seem very relatable, and their drama is a very understandable one. Making Arcee Megatron's daughter was also a magnificent touch.
Wrath of an Aerow chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is very interesting.

I only spotted a few misspelled words, but that was all. You should create a story for this, or add a sequel or whatever, because I adored it. I've heard of the Elita and Megatron pairing, but I've never read it or looked into it much, but I don't like the Elita and Optimus pairing for some reason. I'm glad I looked into this wonderful piece. Great job.

-Wrath of an Aerow
nesser chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
very refreshing to read. fun, different, and basically what everyone already wrote before me, i agree!
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
WHOOHOO!
fantasyaddict101 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
LOVE IT! I saw the deviantart to this story and just had to read it! awesome! I shall look to see if there are any prequels or sequels! Very well written, covered a lot of ground in only a one-shot, great job!
Lecidre chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Boy, I LOVE this story! You really should write a sequel — you wrote Elita's feelings so well, and the way you depicted Megatron and Elita's relationship is also nicely done. I've just finished reading 'Prisoner', and now I've officially become a Megatron/Elita shipper thanks to you and your fantastic stories. Thanks for sharing these fics with us! Totally love your work! :]
FillyKat chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
*claps* excellent. very excellent
Toni America chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I actually love this! I read the other one, and I'd pay to read a sequel- I love the way you describe Elita's feelings, and her passion for what Megatron gives her. I can definetly feel the intesity in this relationship. I think every girl wants a passion like this. ANd it is very passionate... I'd love to see other things for this pairing. Awesome Job! This is pretty damned good! Kudos ;)
kris126 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I got to this story through the prequel, so I can't exactly cheer for a prequel. BUUT... SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

...sorry about that.

I absolutely love what you've done with their characters. You've kept them in character so well! I think so, at least. Thanks for posting these!