Reviews for Too Much Too Young
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 2 . 1/18
I'm still laughing at the ending XD
Awesome fanfic! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Awesome story. Thanks for the read.
ToxicTenshi chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I'm glad Sam got better. And what a great turn around John made, deciding nothing but relaxation for his boys. How nice. Thanks for a great story : )
ToxicTenshi chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Poor poor Sammy! I just wanna dash and make him some soup! That's right Dean n' John, feel the guilt! I love these fics. Good job so far. I shall get to the next chapter soon : )
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
pre hunt dump

Pre. Hunt. Dump.

PRE HUNT DUMP.

*wheezes with laughter before promptly bursting into tears.*
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Good story! I like Dean's fishing skills!
Katlover98 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I really liked this story. The ending with the cow sh!t was the best XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Poor Sam...BUT YOU MADE HIM BETTER I LOVE YOU!(Not that kind of love...)BUT I LOVE YA MAN!
sylvaniae chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Loved this story! I absolutely loved the ending!
Claire chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Ah, the perils of the Internet for the unwary. I got a good chuckle out of John searching "oral" while looking for the demonic dentist. It reminded me of a story told to me by a male co-worker some years back.

In his mid-40's, and happily married, he went online one day in search of a belt to hold up his pants. He typed in "leather".

And got quite the surprise. (rotfl)

I still laugh to this day thinking about the expression on his face when he told me that.

I have thoroughly enjoyed all your stories so far- love limp Sam/protective big bro Dean, and you are doing great work.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I loved the recovering Winchester boys. I'm sure the kindly doctor understood completely why the family had to leave when their insurance turned out fake.

Could you provide the rescipe for the minted lamb and vegatable soup? It sounds really good.
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
aww, cool! an awesome job writing.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
oh my poor sammy and who's actually selfish older winchester's truely blind and stupid,and same nearly paid with his dear life.
happybirthday101 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I laughed so hard I fell off my seat! no kidding! LOL
happybirthday101 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I love your stories, and always will.