Reviews for Harry's fantasy
IkashaRashel chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
O.o All I can say is WOW . Wonder what Sev's fantasy is...
Lukie15 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Okay. You need to do a sequel. Severus' fantasy! That would be so cool.

This was an amazingly awesome story. Fantastic work. )
PrincessAstra00 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I loved it! Hope you continue! Two Severus... *fans herself* was way hot!
Auroras Jenkins chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Nice very nice. like harry's display of power.
themrs chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Hot! Excellent smutty oneshot! We def need more! My favorite pairing!
Adaptive chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
HAHAHA, that story was fantastic :D please tell me there is a sequel! I would love to know what Snape's fantasy is
Yggi Marauder chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
CONTINUE! i wanna know Severus' fantasy!
SnowKissYuki chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
wow that was hot at a very fast pace. i don't think i could ever keep up lol (pun) anyways thanx for sharing and i hope you continue with this for i am very curious as to what Severus' fantasy would be.
somethingjustlikethat chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Oh my! This is so hot. Mm, two Sevs having sex with Harry would be fantastic. Yum yum. *dreams*
HersheyKissesLove chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
you should so make another chapter! great one though!
anybody101 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
PLEASE! tell me your continuing this story. I can't wait to see what Severus' fantasy is :) Great story.
LillianaSnape212 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Please please please continue! I would love to hear sev's fantasy. Great Story!
Hericus C chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This was hot and sweet.
MevSmoed chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
*Turns off her computer and walks towards the liquor cabinet. Pours herself a glass of cabernet, walks out on her balcony, lights a fag and watches the bright stars on the midnight sky.

Thinking about the story she just finished reading, she lights another cigarette and empties her glass of wine.

She's ready to go upstairs now, to her crispy white sheets and the naked, warm body of her man laying asleep between them. She wonders how long it will take him to wake up after she started to 'kiss' him...*

Night night hun, oh and btw, loved the story :)
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5