Reviews for TCOT Returning Relative
Skysea chapter 20 . 5/5
Enjoyed your story!
murphycat chapter 20 . 4/28/2013
Ach! Where is the sequel? Please tell me you wrote one!
murphycat chapter 17 . 4/28/2013
Cool
murphycat chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Good plot detail
murphycat chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Oh no!
murphycat chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
Did u do a story where they made their "mistake?" I would like to read it.
murphycat chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
All this snow makes me homesick.
cakidd chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I just found your stories and i think they are great. I would really really love a sql to TCOT Returning Relative.

Great great stories.
E. Wallace chapter 20 . 3/26/2010
Excellent story! The drama and suspense was well done though I'm sorry we didn't get to see Della tell Perry about the baby. The cliffhanger ending was a good surprise. Now, stop thinking about that sequel and get to writing it!
Terri chapter 20 . 3/18/2010
Great story. Sequel soon please.
Captain Weirdo chapter 20 . 3/13/2010
Oh man! That was so mean!

But I'm so happy that there is going to be a sequel, that I'll forgive you. :) I've really enjoyed this story. Great job!

cw
Queen of Spiritual chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
I'm still liking this story and it gets more entertaining by the chapter! I won't know if I like Ben or not if I read more chapters. I am thinking of doing a sequel to "Perry's Partnership" sometime soon, so feel free to read and review the crossover when you get the chance. Let me know what you think of Kylie Blake!
Gemenied chapter 20 . 3/13/2010
He...I love the end...it's foreshadowing galore...

When's the sequel coming?
Gemenied chapter 19 . 3/11/2010
So...you finally wrote the 'p'-word out...took you long enough ;-P

Question is now...how will it really end?

I love how you weave your story and I look very much forward to the final chapter.
Michelle Weiner chapter 19 . 3/10/2010
OMG!OMG!OMG! Absolutely loved this chapter. Will she let him marry her? Will he convince her he wants to, because he really loves her and not just because he should? The lines "How far would you go for a friend? and How far is forever-Perfect. This story can't almost be over. We need more.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »