Reviews for TCOT Returning Relative
Novio chapter 20 . 5/14
A cliff hanger will NOt suffice. Is there a follow up to this story? I do not believe I could stretch my imagination that far. Why was this criminal out of prison? What she did deserved the death penalty.

Did Perry and Della get married or did they have the baby in secret? Readers would like to know more about Perry and Della and the birth of her child.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2016
decided that i don't like ben.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
not sure how honest he is. no9 one likes richard so i would guess he is the victim.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
laura is such a problem.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/11/2016
can't believe this is a cliffhanger. i thought you were jesting. and a thought pauline was dead.
are you telling me that i won't know whether della married perry of not?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
not sure if ben is the good guy or nemeses.
seems to me that someone should make a phone call before laura returns and causes big trouble.
dellawannabe chapter 20 . 10/12/2015
Loved it! Great suspense, very romantic. Just wondering how they worked out the could-Della-still-work-for-Perry-as-his-wife issue.

Also, did she "use" Ben? She denies it, but did she? Is that supposed to be ambiguous for the reader?
Part of me couldn't believe she would kiss him if she were in love with Perry. Maybe vulnerability could lead to her failing to avoid his initiative-taking good-night kiss, but would she go into his house and stay there to make out with him? I know that part was important for the alibi part of the plot, and the jealousy angle, but I was unconvinced that Della would do that. Even if she likes Ben. Maybe I'd buy it if she and Perry hadn't ever acknowledged their love before this, hadn't made love. Even though they resolved to put that behind them (to preserve their working relationship, I assume) she wouldn't have stopped belonging to him in her heart enough to canoodle with Ben, I don't think...My only qualm.

I love when Perry rescues Della. That rarely happens in the TV series. Very good rendering of Perry jealous and Perry protective! One quibble: shot guns shoot shot, not bullets. The shotgun shot is in shells of specific gauges. Rifles shoot bullets of a specific caliber. Sorry to be such a fact fiend.
kouw chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
Holy shit... okay. This is unexpected. Very unexpected indeed.
kouw chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
I'd be having nightmares too - Della's been through some shocking things and pile some pregnancy hormones upon those it's a sure-fire way of getting terrible nightmares. But she's told him. In a very un-Della-esque roundabout way. She must have been so terribly worried to not just have come out with it.
kouw chapter 18 . 10/6/2015
Oh good she'll make it. That is a great relief and oh Perry you are good. You are a good man. I think Aunt Mae knows. And then there's a confession, all in good Perry Mason style. Well done you!
kouw chapter 17 . 10/6/2015
Plot twist done right. Absolutely so well done - I am in awe of you!
kouw chapter 16 . 10/6/2015
Ghaaaaaaaaaahhh this is killing me!
kouw chapter 15 . 10/6/2015
Okay now I am scared. This is worrying.
kouw chapter 14 . 10/6/2015
Oh Paul - I adore you. You are the best sidekick ever.
And Della knows... and what's more Aunt Mae knows. And it's going to be a problem... Oh my heart... And then someone is picking her up? Please let it be Perry...
kouw chapter 13 . 10/6/2015
Okay - well this is a plot twist I didn't see coming and I love it. It is going so fast suddenly! I love it. It's a really great story - I should be working, instead I am reading and reviewing and that's more rare than you'd think :)