Reviews for Engine 17
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
Aww :) .. When did I get to chapter 17?
ktreader chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Just stumbled across this fic and can't wait to keep reading! As the kid of a long line of volunteer and paid ff's I can't wait to enjoy this one!
Jlyons0424 chapter 25 . 2/20/2012
Beautiful story! Thank you for sharing.
shelllynn22 chapter 25 . 2/5/2012
Great story, even not knowing firefighter terminology and not reading any authers notes(I hate them with a passion)it wasn't hard to follow at all. The story line and all was great and very well thought out.I loved the epilogue and outtakes also, they were really good.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 24 . 2/3/2012
Awesome story!
JennLD chapter 25 . 2/2/2012
Beautiful story. It hit close to home i was a firefighters kid so i know all about the fear when they get called away and how close the department is to family. Love your story and great job.
end2097 chapter 22 . 1/21/2012
Ooh! Yeah! I knew this would work out! :)
end2097 chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
I am enjoying this story and learning a lot about fire fighters along the way. I do find it insensitive that Bella would go to Carlisle and Esme, a couple who apparently have struggled with not being able to have children, and say she would ruin Edward's life because she can't have children. I would think Esme would be insulted. Does that mean she ruined Carlisle's life or Carlisle ruined her life? Maybe this is part of Bella's growth process but she seems to hurt people too. Looking forward to more... :)
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
good job on your stories i really like it so far
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
Ok at first I thought Jake might be an alright guy in this story, But now I see his is still the dog We love to hate!

hahahaha!
mrsamandaclairecullen chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
topless Edward washing the fire engine mmmmmmm
mrsamandaclairecullen chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Great prologue, can't wait to get reading x
sassy41 chapter 24 . 10/25/2011
this was an awesome read

i really enjoyed your story

i am sorry to hear about your marriage. i truly hope things work out for you

PreciousJuls chapter 24 . 10/19/2011
I know you wrote this story awhile ago, but I just finish reading it & I loved it. It was sooo good. The fact that you finished this story even after all you have been through is very brave and incrediable. I have been through a seperation and I know how emotional that can be (albeit yor situation is different, but still trying and emotionally exhusting). So Thank you for your committment to your writing.

Also, I just want you to know I felt like I learned so much from this story regarding firefighters. Especially the FF info on the bottom of ever page.
sassy41 chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
well i am glad that it seems charlie and edward get along

what a hell of an accident. i think we all taking driving as a right and not a privilege. we never know what will happen when we get on that road. things can change. people the weather so many elements. what a hell of a chapter

loved it