Reviews for Engine 17
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
I loved your story! I'm sorry to read what you went trough. Thank you for giving me the understanding of what it is to be a wife (or partner) of someone who works for the Emergancy Services. :)
ebayaddict chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Loving this story!
ebayaddict chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
I love it so far!
cotnut chapter 24 . 10/3/2013
Absolutely beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/20/2013
I loved this story. Thank you for sharing.
Gingerandgreen chapter 25 . 8/24/2013
Mid NightCougar posted a link to your story on Rob Attack this week. I've really enjoyed it, thanks so much for sharing it and finishing it through what must have been an extraordinarily difficult time. It's been wonderful to read such an informed story about my favourite kind of heroes.

Take care, G&G xox
kmfroggi chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
I enjoyed this story tremendously! Your a fantastic writer. I am so sorry that you went threw a divorce at all, let alone wrote this story that's set kinda about your life and still made it wonderful! Props for that!
Maralei01 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Just letting you know that I love the premise for this story so far. I'm really glad you made Bella a firefighter too. She seems like a strong character and I much prefer her that way. I also appreciate the realism your background lends to the story. It gives this a sense of authenticity that's missing in other stories with this theme. Very original and a nice start. Looking forward to reading more. Cheers!
MiccaF chapter 24 . 7/13/2013
Great story!
gingerhat chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Really enjoying the story! Been reading on the Kindle, so I haven't had a chance to review until now. I am finding all the information fascinating (always thought fire was fascinating - nope, not a pyro :) just appreciate the ... fluidity, I guess? It can do so much) and hope to keep learning throughout the story. I would imagine that some movies make you scoff, but I'm 'civilian' enough to have loved movies like 'Backdraft'. Maybe after reading your story I can go back and watch it again with new eyes.
Thanks for putting this out for us to read,
Ginger
Scorpio11 chapter 24 . 7/4/2013
Very educational and entertaining story. Thanks.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Wow. That poem... is amazing! Loved this first chap
bmw140 chapter 24 . 6/7/2013
Loved it!
XHellokitty99X chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
IT WAS BELLA : O

All this time I thought it was Edward. And during chapter one I thought the lil boy was Edward. He did say he wanted to become a firefighter after that awful day, but once he said he was 7 I knew he wasn't the child, but I still thought it was Edward... Good one!
Guardian-M chapter 24 . 5/30/2013
This was absolutely brilliant! I loved every single moment of this story.
The journey was a rollercoaster of emotion, but so worth it. This epilogue was the perfect ending - it had me close to tears and I NEVER cry! So bravo to you *standing ovation*
I wish you every happiness and success *Emmett bear hug*
Keep up the amazing work! :D
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »