Reviews for Engine 17
Eli42 chapter 24 . 8/20/2014
Loved it! I've actually never read a firefighter fic before and it's always great to read something new-especially one so well written!
trit19 chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
I feel like a total idiot for making assumptions. I know that women are totally firefighters but I just automatically assumed the prologue was from Edward's point of view.
asiula chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it! :)
I wish it was longer, but I understand why it isn't.
Anyway - thank you for writing it! :)
LPsDarkAngel chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
I totally loved this story, fire fighterward is so HOT! Even if I am not into Edward, this story was awesome!
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
I loved your story! I'm sorry to read what you went trough. Thank you for giving me the understanding of what it is to be a wife (or partner) of someone who works for the Emergancy Services. :)
ebayaddict chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Loving this story!
ebayaddict chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
I love it so far!
cotnut chapter 24 . 10/3/2013
Absolutely beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/20/2013
I loved this story. Thank you for sharing.
Gingerandgreen chapter 25 . 8/24/2013
Mid NightCougar posted a link to your story on Rob Attack this week. I've really enjoyed it, thanks so much for sharing it and finishing it through what must have been an extraordinarily difficult time. It's been wonderful to read such an informed story about my favourite kind of heroes.

Take care, G&G xox
kmfroggi chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
I enjoyed this story tremendously! Your a fantastic writer. I am so sorry that you went threw a divorce at all, let alone wrote this story that's set kinda about your life and still made it wonderful! Props for that!
Maralei01 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Just letting you know that I love the premise for this story so far. I'm really glad you made Bella a firefighter too. She seems like a strong character and I much prefer her that way. I also appreciate the realism your background lends to the story. It gives this a sense of authenticity that's missing in other stories with this theme. Very original and a nice start. Looking forward to reading more. Cheers!
MiccaF chapter 24 . 7/13/2013
Great story!
gingerhat chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Really enjoying the story! Been reading on the Kindle, so I haven't had a chance to review until now. I am finding all the information fascinating (always thought fire was fascinating - nope, not a pyro :) just appreciate the ... fluidity, I guess? It can do so much) and hope to keep learning throughout the story. I would imagine that some movies make you scoff, but I'm 'civilian' enough to have loved movies like 'Backdraft'. Maybe after reading your story I can go back and watch it again with new eyes.
Thanks for putting this out for us to read,
Ginger
Scorpio11 chapter 24 . 7/4/2013
Very educational and entertaining story. Thanks.
1,279 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »