Reviews for Engine 17
LillyTD chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Lol... Loved the game, wonder if he stayed
LillyTD chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Wow..nice dream
LillyTD chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Wow...wonder what will happen if there is a shower...hehe
LillyTD chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
hehe, thats too funny..cant wait to read more
LillyTD chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
woot woot go Edward!
LillyTD chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Wow
Writer4 chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Came upon your site and saw my poem.
For the record the title is "Flamefighter" it is not untitled.

As for your story, it's not bad.

Lauren J. Wynn
NannaRahRah chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
like so far
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Engine 17 has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
TheFlyingWren chapter 25 . 2/15/2013
This is the first thing I've reviewed in ages lol, that's how much I love this story - amazing job! X
Sailaranel chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
Have loved this story
Thanks for finishing it :)
KelseyBea chapter 25 . 1/21/2013
This was such a cute story! I loved Bella and Edward together! Great story! I wish there was more!
Branin1608 chapter 24 . 12/31/2012
Loved the story! I also loved the firefighter realism. My hubby is a Lt. on a fire dept so I hear a lot of stuff from him, not enough to write a story like you did but enough to have some things bother me in fics. Thanks for writing such a great story and you ended it perfectly! I'm glad I took the time to read it.
Cullen Cousin chapter 25 . 12/31/2012
I was looking for a firefighter story and found yours. I have truly fallen in love with it! Loved the little Firefighting 101 in the beginning they were interesting. Though I do watch a lot of reality shows so I knew most of the terms. Besides I grew up watching the old TV show "Emergency!" I had a crush on all of the firefighters and paramedics.

I hated to read that while you were writing this story that you were losing your own firefighter. I do hope your life has turned for the better.

Again, I wanted to tell you what a wonderful job you did on this story!

CC
Sassyvampmama chapter 25 . 12/30/2012
This was such a fun, sweet and informational story. Thanks for sharing.
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »