Reviews for Engine 17
Squishfie chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
excellent, I am really looking forward to your updates
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
Awesome story so far, I can't wait until to read more. Please, please, please, please, please update soon. Please?

Dani
Whitlocks Love chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
I LOVE IT! Im a sucker for a man in uniform! specially if its Edward Masen!

caught my attention right away! cant wait to see where you take us!
sljones73 chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
I really like it so far! I always love firefighter stories! Can't wait to read more!
MissAlex chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Oh wow, what an intriguing start! I know I'm going to love this story.

Can't wait to read more :)
irish-fan chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Like it so far. Excited to start another one of your stories. I love your writing. Can't wait to read more.
Tiggerpounce chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Great start. I appreciate that you use all the correct terminology and are trying to be as realistic as possible while still making the story work. Helps me to immerse myself more into the all human fics.
ellaryne chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
love the sound of this story
bellicegirl888 chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Edward as a firefighter. So hott! I cant wait to see more of this story. And learn more about firefighting, its interesting!
bellicegirl888 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Gah! I love it...going to go read the 1st chapter now!
LittleLea05 chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
off to a great start but you already know what I think about my fire boys and now twilight related fireboys..oh man..reminds me of that song by the Ohio Players..hehe...FIRE! you know what song Im talking about hehe..
LittleLea05 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
hey question where are you finding all these cool quotes and poems..google? cuz I liked this one...
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Wow, see I didn't realize how you had to go to school for it and all. We only have volunteer fire fighters here, mainly guys I went to HS with who I know barely even graduated, let alone got a degree in it, and my best friend's brother who's borderlined alcoholic. :-P That's so interesting, I'm glad to know others know more. I know police stuff, not fire, so this'll be great to find out more. :-) And as always, great writing, m'dear. Hmm, I wonder who the girl at the airport was... ;-)
sonyabrady1971 chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
FUCKIN' LOVIN' IT SO FAR DARLIN' but of course I love everything from you, can't wait for more!
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Edward the hero, I love it! :-) Can't wait for more, hun.
1,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 Next »