Reviews for Engine 17
ellaryne chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
it's getting good. can't wait for more
Kerry Hale chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Loved this chapter. You had me totatlly shocked with Bella as the Engineer. I love it. Wow what a way to meet. Really great writing. SO excited to read more.
Sadie1787 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I'm really startinf to like this story now I'm wondering who's POV is it in the prologe?
nexxus123 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Wow this story keeps getting better and better. I could just imagine edward's nerves etc as he made his way to the station.

I loved all the details - like how Ben was short, probably hired for the small space rescues.

I didn't catch on at first when the guys mentioned the shower in the corner- now of course it makes perfect sense. So Bella is the engineer! Friggin' brilliant!

I love how Jasper, Emmett, Jake, etc are Edward's collegues- amazing set up.

Edward is so cocky it's great for B to put him in his place. That bikini and cut off shorts thing was so funny...but now it's not just edward that's turned on, bella is too.

The description of E hosing down the trunk under the sun was a stunning description.

The sexual tension is great and I'm glad B is a strong, smart woman.

I'm in love with this story- perfect chapter!
mauralee88 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Instant chemistry? I like it.

I really love your fire/fire fighter facts.
tigger5600 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
awesome chapter! loved it! and i so knew that was her at the airport! lol... cant wait to see more! :)
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Awesome chapter, I can't wait to read more. Please, please, please, please, please update soon. Please?

Dani
LittleLea05 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
aww love me some fire boys..hehe...and the fact that Bella is basically Edward's boss this time around..hehe...the fire engine washing was awesome I would totally drool if I say his body too hehe...love it! I want to beta chapter 5 already dammit hehe
tigger5600 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
really cool so far..cant wait to see what happens next.. love it! :)
Twilight's Sapphire chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Terrific chapter. I find it interesting to learn this side of firefighting, instead of seeing what I can on TV through movies or just from the news on actual fires and I am looking forward to learning more.

Talk to you soon, take care and thanks!
Twilight's Sapphire chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
The beginning of a wonderful story, and considering what your hubby does for a living, a terrific subject from which to write!

Looking forward to seeing what happens, and also, that poem was beautiful and certainly fitting a firemans job.

Thanks and take care! Read you on Twitter! :)
KristALchelle chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Loving this story, Girl! I can't wait to read about his first day and meeting the rest of the 'team'. No idea if that is the right word but I am looking so very forward to learning more terminology and behind the scene info. Thanks for an awesome beginning to what looks to be and exciting and informative story! ~KC
larin20 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Good first chapter! I like that your going into this pretty much an expert and I know that I'm going to be learning a lot about firefighting and all the areas inbetween. Yay! Can't wait for more!
larin20 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Prologue for sure got my attention and that poem or verse was moving. On to chapter 1! I'm so excited for Firemanward !
Just Waiting chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
So...Where was Bella going? Or coming from?

And what is poor Edward trying to recover from?

Hm...Guess I'll just have to wait and find out...}:-)

Oh,by the way that Edward was checking out Bella I can tell

I'm gonna LOVE this story..};-)...Can't wait for an

update...JW