Reviews for Harry's decision
CyberWingz 313 chapter 23 . 4/18
I'm very fond of the idea that the reason Harry has all that magic is because of some accidental magical transfer with Voldemort (at least that's what I'm assuming) instead of Harry be a prodigy just for the sake of Harry being super powerful. Tying that in with Lily's research and the recent ministry political debates is also brilliant! And now he has to deal with the consequences. It's not easy for him like it is in other stories where Harry has a ton of magical reserves and can just control it instantly with no hard work put into it. And that's great - character development!

Dan - while his situation is understandable - is getting on my nerves. I just want to see him and Harry get along for once. Again, however, it is understandable as it would be a lot to take in - having another brother you haven't really met - especially for children. Rose comes of as a selfish brat (but with her heart in the right place) but again that's understandable - she's a nine-year old girl!

Don't let others get you down. You've made believable characters and made children seem like actual children and not small adults - which is a very hard thing to do. Keep up the good work and please update soon!
CyberWingz 313 chapter 28 . 4/18
Just wanted to say that I love your story. I'm sick of those WBWL stories where the parents are over the top abusive and neglectful. This story even made me want to make a community dedicated to AU stories where the surviving parents are actually nice - which is exactly what I did!

Anyways, great story. I'm looking forward to the continuation. Please Update! I was so excited when I saw the last update I wanted to scream with joy.
Indra Sennin chapter 1 . 4/6
This is unbelievable. Seriously no magic?
Theblackbook chapter 20 . 3/17
You are really good at making kids appear their age, I am kind of jelous :(
InsertGenericNameHere chapter 28 . 1/31
This is a beautiful story! You made actual, human, OC's and the ways everyone act seems real. I love this, it has everything I want in a WBWL fic.
laelruin chapter 28 . 1/24
Very interesting turn of events. It was a very cool chapter. We got to see Sirius and Remus and even Snape out for blood. I wish that the hat wasn't quoted pretty much word for word but Harry does seem to fit Griffindor to a T. I especially enjoyed having Tonks take part in the chapter. Poor Dan, his anger is so misplaced and Harry isn't doing anything to tighten the gap and fix the misunderstandings.
Ibskib chapter 6 . 1/11
Having it be Harry's own fault seems like a cop-out, not that it should make a difference, a decade went by before Harry was contacted, they should have checked throughout the years both his living conditions and whether Harry's magic would still repel wizards, or perhaps the contract prohibited them from doing so, which would be both stupid and shortsighted of them.
The Dursleys is never really the last choice, it's just another cliche, they could always put Harry up for an adoption, or perhaps find a childless couple through any muggleborn or Halfbloods they might know, that way Harry could be monitored more easily and if his magic calmed his parents could become a part of his life again.
Although it seems this Harry will be a bit of a softie, such things shouldn't be forgiven easily, and never forgotten.
Arafell chapter 28 . 12/23/2014
Huh. You know, this is probably one of the better wrong BWL stories I've read. Characters are reasonably believable, there's no exaggerated bashing and I'm actually at a loss to say whether I feel worse for Dan or Harry.

Will be watching this one for sure.
Eternal hokage123 chapter 28 . 12/20/2014
Plz make harry and Dan's gang friends including Draco plz
Lightsbane1905 chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
i remembe the V...DAMN THE V!
Lightsbane1905 chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
Hedwig...so understated sometimes and yet ...I Cried when she died...bloody great owl...you were missedddddddddddd
Lightsbane1905 chapter 16 . 12/13/2014
can i be honest and say that Petunia may not have deserved that curse? i'm not saying she didn't do terrible things but still.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
The story plot is good but i prefer harry to be sorted in slytherin same as daniel.
Charlie0925 chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
Awesome writing hon! I am so, so in love with this fic and cannot wait to read more! ;o)
Ashwini chapter 23 . 12/8/2014
The more I see of Rose, the less I like her, which is hard considering she was rude and offensive from her first appearance. Now she’s rude, insensitive, and self-centered. She acts like a selfish little brat and has few, if any, redeeming qualities.