Reviews for Harry's decision
Drithligh chapter 7 . 4/10
Ah... The letter intercepting Dursleys are horrible. I see. Sigh...
Drithligh chapter 6 . 4/10
It's an interesting reason you have for sending Harry away, but if uncontrollable magic were the case, why not keep in contact with him through letters or something? Why didn't the Potters come and explain everything personally to Harry on his eleventh birthday?
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 28 . 4/8
First WBWL fic I ever read and it's awesome! 8D I hope eventually you will continue it someday.
Devidakk chapter 22 . 7/22/2017
Okay... And now I'm suspecting that Harry stole Voldemort's magic... Your fault for hinting it and everything fits perfect.
Fuck you chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Kill yourself cunt
QuestionsForSome chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Would it be fair to assume this story is dead?
pauc1115 chapter 28 . 5/7/2017
Please continueeeeee!
RAy chapter 4 . 5/4/2017
This is a great story.

I just finished chapter 4.

Best Regards,The Doctor
Linna R chapter 28 . 3/21/2017
Since I've read this I've been madly digging trough FF archive looking for a similiar-themed story. No luck so far. I'm crazy about the idea that Potters didn't actually want to leave Harry- it makes much more sense and is more canon than the usual. I simply LOVE this fic!
I know it's not very likely to happen now, since you haven't updated in a long time, but if you see this review please note that there are still people who would like to continue reading this and are expecting this chapter. :)
Btw- sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes; I'm not a native speaker.
cinthya chapter 28 . 12/13/2016
weird, harry had enemies much quickly than the first time, i mean snape now really hates him, and he was really checky and all but he dooesnt hate dan, and he is the spawn of potter, the real spawn of potter, he grew with them and all, um... well maybe harry looks, more like potter, and he likes the gryffindor and now is gryffindor but it is still weird.
Himanshu.99 chapter 28 . 12/7/2016
Can we see an update in future or has it been abandoned?
Himanshu.99 chapter 12 . 12/5/2016
Selfish Rosie, selfish Harry.
Anna chapter 28 . 10/23/2016
Amazing story! Wish there was more!
mckertis chapter 25 . 9/26/2016
Why do people insist on making Harry such a pussy all the bloody time ? He's got legitimate reasons ! Let him slap his stupid sister ! Punch his scummy brother ! Get the fuck ANGRY !
Saissa chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
Finally Lily goes dark - or at least that is what Dumbles will claim. LOL

She should cursed The 2 fat walruses and the fath aunt with the fat dogs as well.