Reviews for Harry's decision
Devidakk chapter 22 . 7/22
Okay... And now I'm suspecting that Harry stole Voldemort's magic... Your fault for hinting it and everything fits perfect.
Fuck you chapter 1 . 7/11
Kill yourself cunt
QuestionsForSome chapter 1 . 5/23
Would it be fair to assume this story is dead?
pauc1115 chapter 28 . 5/7
Please continueeeeee!
RAy chapter 4 . 5/4
This is a great story.

I just finished chapter 4.

Best Regards,The Doctor
Linna R chapter 28 . 3/21
Since I've read this I've been madly digging trough FF archive looking for a similiar-themed story. No luck so far. I'm crazy about the idea that Potters didn't actually want to leave Harry- it makes much more sense and is more canon than the usual. I simply LOVE this fic!
I know it's not very likely to happen now, since you haven't updated in a long time, but if you see this review please note that there are still people who would like to continue reading this and are expecting this chapter. :)
Btw- sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes; I'm not a native speaker.
cinthya chapter 28 . 12/13/2016
weird, harry had enemies much quickly than the first time, i mean snape now really hates him, and he was really checky and all but he dooesnt hate dan, and he is the spawn of potter, the real spawn of potter, he grew with them and all, um... well maybe harry looks, more like potter, and he likes the gryffindor and now is gryffindor but it is still weird.
Himanshu.99 chapter 28 . 12/7/2016
Can we see an update in future or has it been abandoned?
Himanshu.99 chapter 12 . 12/5/2016
Selfish Rosie, selfish Harry.
Anna chapter 28 . 10/23/2016
Amazing story! Wish there was more!
mckertis chapter 25 . 9/26/2016
Why do people insist on making Harry such a pussy all the bloody time ? He's got legitimate reasons ! Let him slap his stupid sister ! Punch his scummy brother ! Get the fuck ANGRY !
Saissa chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
Finally Lily goes dark - or at least that is what Dumbles will claim. LOL

She should cursed The 2 fat walruses and the fath aunt with the fat dogs as well.
Saissa chapter 15 . 8/27/2016
Damn it Harry - you should be yelling at Rosie that her parents THREW Harry away like an unwanted toy - no wonder he wants out of their world.

Why ANY mother would throw her child away, on the stupid advice of a senile and very manipulative old man, I will never know. But it proves to me that Lily is as dumb as the Ginger headed Moron from the Weasley family. Because she blindly obeys and does NOT STOP to think!
Saissa chapter 12 . 8/27/2016
Something tells that that bloody rat is actually the disgusting traitor we know as wormtail
Saissa chapter 6 . 8/27/2016
So now we know why they deliberately and with malice aforethought - THREW their son away!
Just like he was an unwanted toy!