Reviews for Harry's decision
muffdyvr chapter 8 . 4/22
goodness this fic is utter shit, and i've only made this far!
smh
Jenna Gem chapter 8 . 4/3
this sucks, they deserve pain and guilt and more pain til death. like bitch, between my sister or my child, my child is priority! wouldn't leave anything up to chance if I didn't get with my sister...squibs are an option, and you're trying to tell me they know ONE squib in an already meager population?
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 3/30
UPDATE PLEASE
GreenTea4062 chapter 21 . 2/24
I swear, if Harry ended up in Gryffindor after all this... uh
epain chapter 30 . 2/2
This is an interesting story. Thank you for writing it.
jim139 chapter 30 . 2/2
I've read this a few times and love your story and just hope that you do come back and continue with it.
Swall001 chapter 30 . 12/8/2020
Please continue!
Dugleik chapter 26 . 8/11/2020
Holy Hsnnsh, Hermione is such a bitch.
Dugleik chapter 16 . 8/9/2020
I agree with Petunia. Lily is kind of a selfish cunt. And her daughter is a nightmare of a spoilt cunt. Harry should seriously leave them and the wizarding world to burn in their own misery and fat.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2020
Here I’m hoping this gets updated during quarantine lol
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
Espero que continues con la historia pronto por favor gracias
Jojo chapter 30 . 4/10/2020
Please please please tell me you have not abandoned this utterly amazing story... I rarely enjoy wrong boy who lived stories but this is bloody fantastic! Please don’t give up on it!
hushpuppy22 chapter 30 . 3/21/2020
I was excited to see such a long update to this story! Thank you for continuing this story, I hope to read more soon :-)
Sharkboybeast chapter 1 . 3/6/2020
well shit this is just a lame story then
Lucia chapter 1 . 2/11/2020
I really really like this story and I can not Wait to see what is going to happen’ and if the brothers will get along.