Reviews for Harry's decision
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 28 . 11/15
This story is so wonderful to read, I always love a good 'parent's alive' fic but sometimes the plot flops and doesn't do well, or it's not believable. Your story is believable and its so addicting, I hope one day I can read more! Thanks!
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 28 . 8/18
Dan should at least be somewhat nicer to Harry. They are Twin Brothers. Other than that, looking forward to the next chapter!
Alec chapter 1 . 7/20
I Just read alle your no s and I hope this storm wont be deadboring
Just Me chapter 28 . 7/17
Very intersting story, the plot is very intriguing but i do hope that Dan doesn't go full out evil, i hope he get deep regrets later on, best wishes for the story hope it becomes very successful. Looking forward to the next chapter
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 7/13
Nice start but get a working space bar. I saw many space bar issues in the beginning.
ToddGilliss chapter 28 . 6/28
time to get back to the story please
Emma1234 chapter 28 . 6/23
Omg I really love this story! Please update soon!
ninja888 chapter 25 . 5/27
Stop it already. Your Harry keeps losing consciousness at every turn.
ninja888 chapter 21 . 5/27
Of course I worry about romance. Harry might end up with Ginny.
ninja888 chapter 12 . 5/27
The Potters could not take care of Harry but they sure did not monitor his life. I have no sympathy for them.
CyberWingz 313 chapter 23 . 4/18
I'm very fond of the idea that the reason Harry has all that magic is because of some accidental magical transfer with Voldemort (at least that's what I'm assuming) instead of Harry be a prodigy just for the sake of Harry being super powerful. Tying that in with Lily's research and the recent ministry political debates is also brilliant! And now he has to deal with the consequences. It's not easy for him like it is in other stories where Harry has a ton of magical reserves and can just control it instantly with no hard work put into it. And that's great - character development!

Dan - while his situation is understandable - is getting on my nerves. I just want to see him and Harry get along for once. Again, however, it is understandable as it would be a lot to take in - having another brother you haven't really met - especially for children. Rose comes of as a selfish brat (but with her heart in the right place) but again that's understandable - she's a nine-year old girl!

Don't let others get you down. You've made believable characters and made children seem like actual children and not small adults - which is a very hard thing to do. Keep up the good work and please update soon!
CyberWingz 313 chapter 28 . 4/18
Just wanted to say that I love your story. I'm sick of those WBWL stories where the parents are over the top abusive and neglectful. This story even made me want to make a community dedicated to AU stories where the surviving parents are actually nice - which is exactly what I did!

Anyways, great story. I'm looking forward to the continuation. Please Update! I was so excited when I saw the last update I wanted to scream with joy.
Indra Senin chapter 1 . 4/6
This is unbelievable. Seriously no magic?
Theblackbook chapter 20 . 3/17
You are really good at making kids appear their age, I am kind of jelous :(
InsertGenericNameHere chapter 28 . 1/31
This is a beautiful story! You made actual, human, OC's and the ways everyone act seems real. I love this, it has everything I want in a WBWL fic.