Reviews for Harry's decision
Dugleik chapter 26 . 8/11
Holy Hsnnsh, Hermione is such a bitch.
Dugleik chapter 16 . 8/9
I agree with Petunia. Lily is kind of a selfish cunt. And her daughter is a nightmare of a spoilt cunt. Harry should seriously leave them and the wizarding world to burn in their own misery and fat.
Here I’m hoping this gets updated during quarantine lol
Espero que continues con la historia pronto por favor gracias
Jojo chapter 30 . 4/10
Please please please tell me you have not abandoned this utterly amazing story... I rarely enjoy wrong boy who lived stories but this is bloody fantastic! Please don’t give up on it!
hushpuppy22 chapter 30 . 3/21
I was excited to see such a long update to this story! Thank you for continuing this story, I hope to read more soon :-)
Sharkboybeast chapter 1 . 3/6
well shit this is just a lame story then
Lucia chapter 1 . 2/11
I really really like this story and I can not Wait to see what is going to happen’ and if the brothers will get along.
Merlie chapter 30 . 1/18
Great story! I'm impressed by it's originality and it got me hooked from the start. Please continue to update, I'm very excited to find out what happens next!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2019
Wow. Go to Hell.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2019
Sorry. Harry already seems to be getting over his mad. Too soon. Unbelievable and fucking retarded. Harry should punch black in the damn face. I’m out. Story is fucking pathetic. Pussy Harry is going to roll over and thank people for shafting him. Authors of those stories are pathetic sacks of shit.
Raven2547 chapter 30 . 11/29/2019
What a pleasant surprise to see this on my holiday break! It was as a chapter as well. I hope to see more from this, thank you for updating.
fhl1234 chapter 5 . 11/23/2019
Nice.
fhl1234 chapter 4 . 11/23/2019
Interesting revilation.
fhl1234 chapter 3 . 11/23/2019
Cool, Harry has now met Dumbledore. Perhaps Harry can get a wand even if he doesn't go to Hogwarts eh.