Reviews for Crazy Fun with Mind Control
so lesbian!
This sounds like a remake of a story I read that involved sonic, silver, and shadow but mephiles as the mind controller and some raccoon girl that build the device .
lily chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
OHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW THAT WAS WRONG
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
You're epic keep up the good work
Sonic teh Hog chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
What the fuck did you just fucking write about my girlfriend, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I am the Fastest Thing Alive in over 76 zones, and I’ve personally been in neumerous raids against Eggman, and I currently have over 300 confirmed kills according to the US Military.

I are trained in gorilla warfare and, and I am the top sniper in the entire Thorndyke family. You are nothing to me but just another target.

I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit about my loved ones? Over the Internet? Think again, fucker.

As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of spies across the globe, and your IP is being traced right now, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.

I can be anywhere, anytime, I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only are they extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to all seven chaos emeralds, including the master emerald, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little, “clever”, story was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you, and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Not even sure what to say:P i feel like im a freak sometimes, knowing that i like furry comics and stories. but this was good!:)
Ironwolf935 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Scene:

A vast, flat alkali desert. Heat pulses from the packed white sand in rippling waves. Overhead, the naked sun stares down in baleful judgement. The liquid horizon shimmers like molten glass. A two-lane highway, cracked and pitted with age, splits the desert in twain.

On the highway's shoulder is a single sagging cardboard box. On the box is a single perfect watermelon. On the watermelon are drops and streamers of cool moisture.

Out of the distance, a throaty roar! A thundrous clunk-a-clunk cacophony shudders from the horizon! A shape emerges triumphant from the wavering mirage!

A beatass white panel van tears down the broken highway. Its paint is peeling; its windshield is cracked; its tires are bald; its undercarriage is spotted with salt-licked patches of rust. The vehicle screams toward the watermelon and then skids to a howling stop beside it. The chugging engine cuts out with a wheezey mechanical sigh. Along the van's side door are words, spray-painted in red, looping script:

P.O.R.N. S.T.A.N.K.

The side door - and P.O.R.N. S.T.A.N.K. with it - slides open. Out of the darkness hops a gigantic man in faded jeans and a sweat-soaked tank top. His bald head glistens. His shirt bulges uncomfortably against the 'roid rage hilltops of his muscles. His tiny eyes dart to the watermelon.

He smiles.

The man reaches a treetrunk arm back into the van, revealing a shoulder tatto - MASTIFF. It returns with a heavy machine gun, dangling a glittering belt of sharp ammunition. The big man grins as he levels the weapon at the watermelon.

A moment passes. The air smells of salt and hot ashes.

He pulls the trigger. A cannonade of sound! A brilliant explosion of green and red and black!

"Ah-hahahaha! HAHAHAHAHA!" His laughter roars over the gunfire.

Disintegration! Frappe! The watermelon splatters into mush on mush, coating the blacktop and soaking into the dry hardpan. The big man continues to fire until the ammunition is gone and the highway is littered with casings. His grin twitches, he spins back around, and disappears into the hot dark of the van's belly. P.O.R.N. S.T.A.N.K. slides back into place.

The van speeds off into the distance.

This is a rough approximation of my opinion of this story
err chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
I hate sonamy but good story anyway...:l
Guest chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
THE AUTHOR NEEDS A FUCKING PSYCOLOGICALIST
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Great...now i can't eat my pizza
no namer chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
My sister read that one sentence (No... I want you to keep fucking me until we both cum! -Cosmo) and said: "Omfg, either someone gave Cosmo drugs, or she is really, REALLY good at hiding this side of her in the Sonic X series."
My response? LMFAO.
no namer lol chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Tails isn't a fox... he isn't a kitsune either... he's a caterpillar... (look in the story.) I am currently lmfao right now. (Lmfao means Laughing My F*cing A** Off.) My sister is ROFL (rolling on the floor laughing. We love this cr*p. :3
im not telling chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
I always love a story with hypnotism stuff, and the mile high club joke was funny. But like I said, always love the hypnotism stuff... and I always find myself coming back to the last two, three chapters of this story. I like it when the guys hypnotize the girls though. Best. Damn. Part. Also, get heavier with the descriptions! :D
An chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Now, I've read a lot of stories that had to do with hypnotism. This is my first hypnotism one with Sonic and the gang in it. Also wanted to say:
1) you are an amazing writer.
2) I wish I was as good at writing as you were. I always get fucking mental cramps when I just MAKE THE F-ING GUY JUST HOLD HER HAND!
3) can you maybe co-write one of my taismo lemons? And,
4) comment about the hypnotizer with the brown base: that is a reason why Tails is my favorite character. Who wants to bet he's gonna 'do' it with Cosmo again with the hypnotizer?
An. or is it chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
I think I'm glad I continued reading... I donno. Everything's getting weird!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »