Reviews for Shattered Moon Part 6: The Price of Defiance
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 10/18
Awww! Lovely wrap-up! I'm with Renji, though; I'm pissed that Sora killed himself. Byakuya or Renji shoulda gotten that. I'm glad Bya's doing better.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 10/18
Dude I was getting really scared for Bya. I'm so glad he came back- the end of this chap has me in tears.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 10/18
geez Sora is a monster. How dare he do these things? Purity of blood doesn't mean shit if your heart and soul are dirty and twisted.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 10/18
Holy shitballs! *bows to cliffy queen*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 10/18
I love Unohana! They need to hurry!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 10/18
omg thank goodness Bya woke up and was able to defend Renji. So much going on and now the bad guy has Riki and Hotaru!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 10/18
O...M...G!
Dude, no. Michi..he's a good guy! I got goosebumps all over. I'm just...I'm reeling right now.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 10/18
Plotting motherfucker. I think I may have actually been growling as I read that last segment. He's planted evidence on Zabi? And just ugggh about his plans!
I'm very, very upset right now. Not at the story itself, but the bad guy.
I'm glad Hotaru seems to be 'getting it' about their relationship, but I'm wishing she could see them together (not in bed, although...) But see them together outside of council or something formal. She seems smart- she would notice how they look at each other, how they find ways to touch each other, how when they look each other in the eyes, everything else fades away because they have that moment and it's theirs.
I may be violent towards bad guys, but I'm really a die-hard romantic *sparkly hearts*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 10/18
omg I'm freaking out! The whole thing's messed up and I'm so scared for our boys!
So glad that the squad supports them.

I do love how Bya explained love to Hotaru.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 10/18
Oh my holy...what the hell? Dude now they're trying to frame Renji and who was able to take out a squad member? I dunno if they're gonna find/fabricate some evidence to make Ren look guilty but I sure as hell don't see any supporting his innocence.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 10/18
Fuck yeah Renji you defend your man! I knew he was gonna go out there, and I applaud his effort not to just attack and make a scene; he stalked those bastards, cunning and perfect like a predator whose mate has been harmed.
I knew he'd found them as soon as he heard 'Where'd you get that?'
As bad as the beating was, you could FEEL his fury at the signs of sexual assault. And it was an evil little cherry on top that they'd taken the damn sakura petal. In a weird way, it's almost like that was what made everything all the worse.
He's not gonna let Bya keep him out of this. He is going to fuck someone up. No mercy, just like they had no mercy for Bya. Renji is gonna tear someone's world apart and piss on the pieces.

I do love the first-person pov, but all the italics are making my eyes a bit fuzzy lol
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 10/18
OMG Bya! I'm equal parts horrified and furious. Someone is going to PAY for this! What a vicious attack and omg Renji is going to be absolutely LIVID but oh crap...what if Bya starts doing that thing where he thinks Ren will be safer out of the picture so he starts pushing him away? He can't be alone! Ren was barely gone and the bad guy did this! I'm shaking, Spunky. I wonder if Michi and Noa could get any evidence? Or if Unohana will be able to get any?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 10/18
Man, I love when Bya gets to stand up to the council! He's absolutely right.
And Orochi is here..*eyes snake*

I love how supportive they are of each other. RenBya 4ever! lol :)

Even if the council (by majority) rules in their favor, someone is gonna be an ass and do some underhanded shit. *waiting to see who objects*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 10/18
Ok, so I finally remembered I wasn't done with the Shattered set lol

Breathtakingly gorgeous first chap! Loved every word! Well...except the council crap. So what if the kids have 3 parents? Byakuya is the only reason the clan is still together and nobody could lead the clan like he does and those idiots need to just chill and leave them be. You know how I get when someone threatens our boys or their relationship...

But the rest was exquisite! Loved the cuteness of them with the kids and how Bya tries to stay Mr. Cold-and-Bossy in the office, and it's their anniversary and they got each other such lovely, perfect presents. The preparations (bedroom and waterfall) were so nicely done, and they have already been through so much that they cherish every moment they have together.

...and of course, the lemon...omg the lemon.
tmp3475 chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
The chapter before this was beautifully written to let Renji help Byakuya heal by being by his side without being overbearing. Byakuya slowly came back but still has some more healing to do emotionally.

The little surprise at the end of this chapter made me laugh