Reviews for Shattered Moon Part 6: The Price of Defiance
tmp3475 chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
The chapter before this was beautifully written to let Renji help Byakuya heal by being by his side without being overbearing. Byakuya slowly came back but still has some more healing to do emotionally.

The little surprise at the end of this chapter made me laugh
tmp3475 chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
The fury of Byakuya will be immense
tmp3475 chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
Rikichi and Hotaru would make a cute couple. Her bold personality and his shy demeanor will work well together.

Now how did that evidence get put on zabimaru?
tmp3475 chapter 9 . 12/29/2016
Ok so Hotaru knows who the offender is but will Byakuya be able to tell anything once his powers are unsealed?
tmp3475 chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
I wonder if killing Orochi's brother was planned or just worked in the killer's favor like wrong place wrong time
tmp3475 chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
I thought Renji would hide but that wouldn't be like him. It might be different if he had to directly protect the babies
tmp3475 chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
Orochi is evil but he wouldn't do anything to his brother so now I'm not sure who could be the one.
tmp3475 chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
I can only imagine what Renji did to those guys and it was well deserved. I would love that council member to be set on fire
tmp3475 chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Damn it Orochi can you be decent for once and not a crude bastard.
tmp3475 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Both of them know each other so well it's sweet. Renji's gift was very special because of the tree it was from.

Those elders are horrible as always. Wish Byakuya could just leave that life behind
Mina Kye chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Wow! :O Bya had so much going on here! Poor guy! But I'm glad Renji was there in the end to help through everything. :) Onto part seven! :)
FrostyFeline chapter 14 . 7/17/2011
Sora was...completely batshit insane, ne? mentally disturbed, needed to be in the loony bin he did, but i'm glad for a happy ending! :3
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
Awwwww! Yay for happy endings! They really needed it. Well at least for now. Who knows what hell your still going to put them through.*Gulps*

The twins are shape-shifters? Uh oh... Byakuya and Renji better watch out...

What an amazing story, Love, love, LOVED IT!XD
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
Ah... What a beautiful way to die,no? It was cowardly yes because he will never face punishment of what he did, But still... That's too bad that Sora's not around anymore.

I'm glad that Byakuya was able to go back to Renji and to let Renji know even a little, That he's alright.

Great chapter My Lady! and was it Redemption...Sure, In a way...
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
Oh no... Poor Byakuya... There's always someone eager to just get into his pants! *Sighs* The cost of being so beautiful... I must say even though I hate Sora on what he's doing to Byakuya and what he did to Renji and the others... I like him... I like him ALOT!XD He's so cool and a very interesting and different bad guy. sorry I just had to say it.:) Oh and Rikichi and Hotaru...LOVE IT!

Nice chapter!:D