Reviews for Shattered Moon Part 6: The Price of Defiance
Mina Kye chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Wow! :O Bya had so much going on here! Poor guy! But I'm glad Renji was there in the end to help through everything. :) Onto part seven! :)
FrostyFeline chapter 14 . 7/17/2011
Sora was...completely batshit insane, ne? mentally disturbed, needed to be in the loony bin he did, but i'm glad for a happy ending! :3
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
Awwwww! Yay for happy endings! They really needed it. Well at least for now. Who knows what hell your still going to put them through.*Gulps*

The twins are shape-shifters? Uh oh... Byakuya and Renji better watch out...

What an amazing story, Love, love, LOVED IT!XD
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
Ah... What a beautiful way to die,no? It was cowardly yes because he will never face punishment of what he did, But still... That's too bad that Sora's not around anymore.

I'm glad that Byakuya was able to go back to Renji and to let Renji know even a little, That he's alright.

Great chapter My Lady! and was it Redemption...Sure, In a way...
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
Oh no... Poor Byakuya... There's always someone eager to just get into his pants! *Sighs* The cost of being so beautiful... I must say even though I hate Sora on what he's doing to Byakuya and what he did to Renji and the others... I like him... I like him ALOT!XD He's so cool and a very interesting and different bad guy. sorry I just had to say it.:) Oh and Rikichi and Hotaru...LOVE IT!

Nice chapter!:D
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! So it was Sora the whole time. Damn I feel I never knew he would actually be the one seeing that he's all poetic and artistic and such, Just like my Genesis!:):):):) Whoa, I guess he's the bad guy now and that can only mean one thing... Death or death.

Nice chapter Lady Spunky!:D
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
That must be the ulimate scarifice of love that Byakuya is doing for Renji. Got a little emotional there. But now they have to find who this damn person is or Byakuya's a dead man for sure!

The suspense in this story is killer My Lady!XD
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
Rikichi really shows that he's grown... Does he have a thing for Hotaru? Hrmmm...I see... This person is really getting on my nerves! Because I can't figure them out! This person is real sneaky, That's for sure.

Great chappie!XD
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
This is atarting to get real interesting... whoever is doing all this is very strong to be able to frame Zabimaru. Damn! Who can it be?

Can't wait to read more!:)
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
This starting to be a guessing game,no? Hrmmmmm... I know it can't be Hotaru she's becoming to nice but still she could be all nice and stuff and then...BAM! You get bitten in the ass and it's not pretty. Ugh! Who is it?

Great chapter!XD
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
How lovely... Just breathtaking beautiful.*Sighs dreamly* Love just sounds too...perfect. Byakuya really loves Renji alot and I hope at least ONE of those stuffy council members hear him out and stop bothering them.

Nicley written chapter!:)
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Okay now I'm a bit confused, I guess Orochi is out of the list of evilness... But whoever it is is not afraid to attack one of there kind. And now they went off to blame Renji! This just keeps getting worse and worse...

Nice chapter!:D
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
That noble whoever it is better run for it. Knowing Renji he will do whatever in his power to avenge Byakuya no matter the cost. But who in the hell could it be? There all evil people so it's hard to point out who the person is really...Maybe it's all of them.

Great chapter and like the mystery!:)
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
Oh my... How dare they put there hands on Byakuya! They beat him up senseless and then...Well not sure but I have a feeling something REALLY bad happen to him... "Show the charm" What a creepy chant,no?

Great chapter and pretty intense too!:)
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Byakuya's family... I really do feel like stabbing them or something, They really do get on my NERVES! At least Byakuya has a new family and that loves him and not bothering him all the time. Errrrr...

Great chappie!XD