Reviews for The Bet
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh this is gonna be good
Guest chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
Ahhh loved this story! I read it all in the last two days! Great job!
Passing Obsession chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
That little...Oh my...
AKimiB chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
Gah! This was a great story!
So tricky sticky-sweet! I loved it. :)
MadHattress3 chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
OMG! THIS STORY WAS FREAKIN AMAZING!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
NAWWWWWWW! THE ENDING IS SOOO CUTE AND I WAS SO SAD WHEN DRACO SAID THAT IT WAS ALL A TRICK AND STUFF AND I LOVE HOW SWEET THE TWINS AND LUMA ARE :) AHAHAHAHAHHAHA IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN LUNA THREATENING BLAISE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA ANYWAYS I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY :))))
Megumi chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
So good so good. Honestly, I've read this for I think 5 times? And I never get tired of the story. It was freakin amazing. Starting with the bet and ending with it too? This sure is a masterpiece. You should write more stories. They're unique, creative and the intensity has never gone down. It's always there. The desire..everything. I admire your writing skills. Really.
Dragoness1400 chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
Really good story. I wish I wasn't as lazy as i am, and reviewed every chapter, but I am lazy and did not. so oh woe. Anyways, wonderful story, great plot, a little OOC but not very, and the other amazing things make up for the OOCness.
Michell-11e chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
Loved the story! Love this couple!
mr. eff chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
Wonderful! I loved every chapter!
Nutmeg44 chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
I'm happy they got to be happy together. I hoped that Blaise would have been more present in their future life as Luna was but it was lovely all the same. Awesome story. Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.
PLLover1 chapter 13 . 11/18/2011
i reeeallllyyy likeedd thiss. soo well written and thought outt. GREAT JOBB!
woopsy chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
Loved the new chapter, nice writing style :)
BekaRoo chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
I really liked this chapter and your story :D
Nutmeg44 chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
Is she actually pregnant? Will this be Blaise/Luna as a side pairing?