Reviews for Epilogue
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
This was great. And now you have more reviews! I love reviews too. They mean people read my fanfic & liked it enough to write something about it.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Have to agree; those two were fated to end up together. Now I'm going to go read the other chapters now as they'll be as amazing as the past 4 chapters I bet.
improperprincess chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Really funny. The princess, cat and unicorn one was my favorite but I liked them all. You did a great job of imitating Patricia Wrede.
Ry Sabir chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Fun story! It was nice to see someone finally pay a little attention to Book of Enchantments, though I have to politely disagree with your assessment of Earthwitch. :)

Though I loved the ending you tacked on for "Utensile Strength!" It always irked me slightly that Daystar and Shiara didn't get together formally at the end of Talking to Dragons, and the subject was glossed over again in the short story. We can only hope Ms. Wrede returns to the Enchanted Forest again.
St.Hedwig chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
Aww! I don't know about the others, but you captured Shiara and Daystar perfectly in this chapter. I love it and will always mentally tack this little scene onto the end of the Enchanted Forest Arc.

Happy Reading and Writing,

Hedwig
Link Fangirl01 chapter 10 . 10/28/2009
I honestly liked all of these. I only recognized the last one though. XD

I'm sorry no one's reviewed yet(boy do I know how that feels). Does this help?