Reviews for Emotions and Logic
V chapter 14 . 1/16
Ahhhhhhh it just ended. I have no closure. Argh! What happened to the team? The cruelty!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/1/2015
Please update sooner I'm in need of more chapters don't give up yet you can still do it !
Guest chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
Continue this story !
Guest chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
Please comtinue' :)
Aileil chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
Will you pretty please with sugar and sprinkles on top finish or at least continue this story soon? Pleeease! I like it, or rather I think I will if Rodney goes back to normal. But I won't get the chance to find out unless you finish it will I? Thanks for writing.
Aileil chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
This is sounding like poor Rincewind in The Colour of Magic when he has to go drag Twoflower away from Death's door. Literally. Just sayin'... Very similar suspenseful feeling.
Nivaegae chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
Oh I so hope you finish this fic
Alerix Slynn chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
UPDATE...MUST UPDATE...GONNA...NEED IT...ADDICTIVE...PLEASE!
Never so Young chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
I review two chapterš in one.

Wow! The emotion is very abšorbing...I mušt go but I will come back sooner thiš time!

Unlešš I am taken šomewhere elše \()/
Never so Young chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
D: D:

That iš all I have to šay. But it iš not at your writing, only at what iš happening.

Oopš. My keyboard haš become Lietuva...or half it...I can't štop the š...
Never so Young chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
Chapters are getting shorter...but I don't mind because I can get through them quicker.

Rodney seems so cute this way, almot makes me want to keep him..but not at the same time. I hope the twists do not hurt him!
Never so Young chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
Did you change tense? I got confused...

But other than that, a very good chapter! 3 *hearts*

Hehee, more reviews for you, I fill your inbox now...Hope this does not bother you?

Never so Young chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Undskyld. Atsiprašau. I suddenly found myself in Denmark. And then Lithuania. And then Estonia, but there was less of a reason for that... XS

Now I am back to read more quickly. Because I am on Easter holiday, and in England. Yay! Though I have forgot some English now.

Lovelovelove will read more straight away so you will get quick reviews this time!
Whirlwind421 chapter 14 . 1/25/2010
Awesome! I love it! It's such a unique and interesting idea for a story. I can't wait to read more.
Never so Young chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
Please, smite me for my uselessness. And for the fact that I can only read this chapter tonight. And for the fact that this review will simply say this:

D D D Jeg elskar dig, aš myliu tave, ačiū, mange tak! 3