Reviews for I'm Not Ashamed, just Protecting Them
RachelPx chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
Love the story so far, I know it's been 3 years but I hope you continue it ️
Samloves chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
I'm so loving this story. I can't wait to read when Bella finds out they are Edwards kids. I really hope her reaction is good. Love how shes' become so close to the family already. Keep writting. Don't stop!
twilightnaley19 chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Great chapter. Update soon!
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Wow that was great love are the twins boys edwards
GabzR chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Love it please do Edwards pov
CrazyLlama chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Sooo good plz continue :)
gossipgracey chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Amazing story please update
OnceAWildcatAlwaysAWildcat chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
I loved it! Please please please update!
alyssa chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
please update soon
Mavelle1 chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
I LOVE this story! I have some sneaking suspicions about some things, but I'll keep them to myself for the moment...anyway, it's great and I hope you can continue with it. I love it!
Samloves93 chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
I love where the story is going. I love bell's character. And Edward's. I cant wait for the next chapter.
twifan1987 chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
I just read your story for the first time and i think its briiliant. I think that its hillarious how even in animal form Emmett is whipped by Rosalie. To be honest when it comes to the babies, i think that they are actually Edwards kids, not Esmes. Great story, i cant wait to read the next chapter. Thanks for a great read.
Taylor Whitlock chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
i love it please add more really really soon!
leeloo4you chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
great story! Please update soon, I love where this story is going :)
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
WOW, I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. ITS AMAZING HOW EMMETT, ALICE, JASPER AND ROSALIE AS PETS MATCHED THEIR PERSONALITIES WHEN THEY ARE HUMAN, OR VAMPIRES. I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD. UPDATE SOON!