Reviews for Double Trouble
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I loved the clever way you gave Dean appendicitis twice because the angels brought him back in perfect physical condition.

I also liked how the angels made a ghost-trap with a fake colt to lure the boys in.
Dubhe666 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
OMG i love it! i'd never heard of Ed Gein before and i immediatly looked him up. i was reading about him on wikipedia and my sister came in my room, almost gave me a heart attack! most creepy guy ever! i love your story (all of them actually) and i'm always in for some hurt-dean :P you did very well with the two timelines.

btw Sam said that he was 'a chubby 12 year old' in the pilot ;)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Great story *-*

Double hurt!Dean is just the best thing ever! ahaha I'm completely addicted to that kind of fanfic )

I was going to review that in portuguese, but, you know, I think that's better in english, probably for the same reason you write your stories in that language: for the rest of the world to read it ahhaa

You wrote a lot of stories DD Who knows? Maybe I'll manage to read and review all of them someday ahahah P. And about the other reviews, you deserved them, for being a great writer and all

Kisses from Brazil

Rosetta
Bundibird chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
this story was brilliant! I really enjoyed it. and well done on the dual timeline thing- you pulled it off well! :D

and because I'm an absolute supernatural geek, I can tell you that it was episode 1, season 1 where Sam says, "Sammy is a chubby 12 year old. its Sam." To which Dean replies by saying sorry, he can't hear- his mulletrock music is too loud. :P
ViaVeritasVita chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Sammy is a chubby 12 years old! This story is filled with drama, humor, and angst. I especially love the flashbacks between the two settings.
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I think the idea to restore his appendix and give Dean appendicitis again. And the bit with Michael was great. Fabulous work!
OcherMe chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Loved it! I'm always a sucker for hurt!dean, and I have a special spot for appendicitis!dean. Its an addiction...that you feed very nicely. Great job!
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Ok, first and foremost, thank you. You don't know how seriously touched I am that you wrote this for my birthday. And while I've said it before, I'll just say it again, as your beta, moreover as your friend, every time I get to the the first person to read one of your stories, every time you honor me with the opportunity to read through it and offer my unworthy suggestions, I am given a unique and awesome gift. It's like ever time you write a story I have a birthday, or Christmas, or all of the above. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart...

Ok, so, enough with the chick-flick moment and on to the review. I'm so glad (in some bizarre way, that my youngest is sick this morning, staying home, gives me some quiet time that I didn't have last night, to review) to have this time.

The fat-camp beginning, Dean going after desperate pudgy chicks, OMG! I laughed my butt off! That entire exchange and poor John in the middle of it all. Not sure how I'd feel about my over-excited, horny BLATANT teen going into that dynamic ... LOL.. Poor John. It's a testament to how well he knows Dean and his bluster coz I'd have been too worried about that wolf amongst sheep if I'd thought for a minute Dean had been serious about his 'chances' with the fairer sex. EEP

Then to the angst. Sam. Sam. Sam. Your uncertainty over how he feels with regard to Dean's thinking where he was concerned, in light of what he did last season, it was painful and so honest. I loved it. Made my heart hurt for the younger Winchester, but I loved the depth with which it was portrayed. Of course Sam would be experiencing all those doubts and fears. Of course. Loved it and just ... brilliant.

That farm, the bit with Dean using his blood for the anti-angel sigil. You know, that angle, I'd never thought about. Is it only a special, angel vessel person whose blood is special enough to create such a block? Very interesting. Loved how you also wove in there Sam's AND Dean's uncertainty over whether or not Sam's blood would have the same effect - nice touch. I wonder now the same thing. Then, when Dean got dizzy and Sam asked him how much blood he used *heart quibble* Have I mentioned how awesome it is when Sam's all caring and protective? *heart* I do. Though it's equally appealing when Dean shoves him away and all :D

JULES! ROFL! OMG.. then the bits about football vs. soccer and JULES! I loved her so much. She genuinely liked Dean but didn't want to just be a conquest, but an equal. *hugs her and you for my little protege's appearance* And the fact that in the end, she and Dean became friends. I was only sad that Dean never saw her again after being wisked away to the hospital *sniff*. Maybe some day she and him will meet again ;)

Ok, that bit where the ghosts set up a trap for the boys! OMG! That was a stroke of genius! Them just standing around waiting for the Winchesters to call down the angels to take them home. Ooh, great, awesome idea. Have I ever mentioned how amazingly original your ideas always are? Well, they are.

You know, I loved the dialogue and banter between the wee-Chesters. ROFL.. so cute and so perfect. I pictured them every step of the way, every word and line, made me smile and giggle, and little worried Sam is just as adorable as big worried Sam. And Dean seeing the bandage extend down, close to his.. um.. manhood .. LOLOLOLOL... My co-worker was looking over at me with all the giggling I was doing. I have a feeling he thought I was putting something in my coffee.

The end was perfect. I loved Michael. I didn't want to like the guy coz yea, we know he'll turn Dean into a vegetable when and if he says yes. But this guy, I loved the hippy/homeless person he was and the way he blew on that cloth and laid it back on Dean's head, and.. and.. heck, i just liked him and I didn't want to. I wasn't prepared to. But he not only helped/healed Dean but he took those poor trapped souls/victims with him to heaven and - I guess - and .. I liked him dammit!

Ok. I'm out of words. My fingers are cramping. I have to get to work. I am so very touched you wrote this for me. I am blessed to have a friend in you.

*heart*... *hugs*
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
That was a great story.

Michael and Dean.. I'm fascinated by that.

And a double hurtDean is always good!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Bravo! Bravo! I adore hurt!Dean stories and also Dean with appendicitis stories. So this was absolutely perfect. LOVED it.
badaiwind chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
“Regional management can be a pain in the ass when it screws up” my fav. line :D

Micheal plays it smart so does Luci.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This was a really good idea, and if you think about it, it actually makes sense that this could happen to Dean (and only Dean) twice. Nice job on the double time line. It worked well.

Also, for Sam being chubby... that quote was from episode 1(Pilot): "Sammy is a chubby 12 year old... it's Sam"

Anywho, really nice story here!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Wow, awesome story!

It's true, with Dean rejuvenated body, all his body parts that were missing are back, even the malfonctioning ones. :( Nice thinking!

I also like how you made Michael act, intriguing...