Reviews for Just This Once
Bad Mech chapter 21 . 2/12
Mierda que me quede prendido con ente fic, pero la fecha de actualización es vieja por lo que puedo suponer que el autor no tiene ni ganas de terminarlo, que flojera.
Feriasodoesntlikefanfictionfox chapter 8 . 1/24
Ive alwayaliked the idea of him being significantly younger too also significantly shorter idk why?
Starscream chapter 21 . 8/11/2016
Another update would be nice as I have just found your charming story and would really like to see what happens next.
KILLERMERX chapter 21 . 4/7/2016
I feel that this story will never I think that the author is not interested in writing fandoms anymore.
I am very disappointed because it's the best story on this site. And I think it was a great writer.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/4/2016
I know it's been 4 years, but I'm really hoping that you'll return to this and finish it off - or maybe you could post the sketched-out plan for the rest of the story. I love this, and would love so much to see it complete!
Madlennox chapter 21 . 2/28/2016
this is like, the best fic of this pairing, ever. god this was so hot and delicious to read. beautiful work
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
you are bad man but it's ok
Guest chapter 21 . 11/16/2015
Are you going to write more. This is a great story and it's getting really intense. I can't help but wonder how Megatron and Starscream's trine are taking his escape. And I really hope Starscream opens up to everyone soon I think that would really help things. Please write more soon!
Livvy chapter 21 . 8/31/2015
Gosh this fic has converted me. I am now a shipper of the OP/SS cause. Thank you for the wonderful plot and the sweet, sensual and hot smut. It's perfectly understandable to fall out of love for a fandom. Sometimes one may return, sometimes never. I've just got to say your writing was a joy to read for such a limited ship. I wish you the best in your adventures and hope you persevere wherever you may be right now. Please stay safe. May Primus guide you. :)
proud.to.be.a.twin98 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Is it bad that I hadn't even finished reading the author's note and I favorited and followed?
Aliceelove chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Okay so I finally finished reading and I'm very sad to not have an actually ending but it's been a while since you updated and I hope you get back into writing soon! the story was great and is great so far! :)
NightbeatPrime chapter 21 . 2/23/2015
Please update this fraggin AMAZING story ! I love it so much ️
Veiss chapter 21 . 1/13/2015
I absolutely love the story, but one question does Starscream even have a spike? Yeah that was my main headscratcher, he didn't even use it ONCE, obviously all the characters are gender-neutral or androgynous(In the genitals sense anyway), I've read that Screamer never seen his own spike...but why is what I'm wondering, does he prefer his valve? Whatever the case I really liked this story hope nothing aggressive or spiteful is going on with your parents, GOOD REVIEW KUPO!
XxOliviaLaurenxx chapter 21 . 1/11/2015
I love this story SO MUCH!
It makes me want to cry ️️️️
Firewarrior123X chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
Awwww optimus just cares so much, my heart is melting :'(

Love the story by the way. Hope the twins get what they deserve :3