Reviews for Just This Once
Dav009 chapter 21 . 8/27/2018
The story is very fun to read I hope you update soon
HUN Anonymus chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
Hello, I just hope you are okay and I wanted to tell that its a really good story! If you want to continue than just know that every people in the comment section, every reader and every follower is with you.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2018
I loved this chapter! But is it just me or is Starscream hiding the relationship better than Optimus?
jordyp182 chapter 21 . 3/2/2018
I just wanted to say, I very much enjoyed reading your story. I've read it at least twice and loved it each time. I didn't just write this so you'd think about updating or something, because I completely understand if you've lost interest or are unable to do so. I only felt the need to tell you that you are an incredible author wether (not sure if I spelt that correctly) you ever update again or not. :)
Princess of Greenwood2 chapter 21 . 1/14/2018
Write more soon please.
toraneko-chan chapter 21 . 1/3/2018
I binged this entire fic in one night without realizing that it was incomplete and hasn't been updated in over five years. I hope that one day it'll be finished, because it was really enjoyable and I want to read more. It was big a disappointment reaching the end of the last chapter so far and finding out that's all there is. Maybe one day... *crosses fingers*
Bad Mech chapter 21 . 2/12/2017
Mierda que me quede prendido con ente fic, pero la fecha de actualizaciĆ³n es vieja por lo que puedo suponer que el autor no tiene ni ganas de terminarlo, que flojera.
oO.3.Oo chapter 8 . 1/24/2017
Ive alwayaliked the idea of him being significantly younger too also significantly shorter idk why?
Starscream chapter 21 . 8/11/2016
Another update would be nice as I have just found your charming story and would really like to see what happens next.
KILLERMERX chapter 21 . 4/7/2016
I feel that this story will never I think that the author is not interested in writing fandoms anymore.
I am very disappointed because it's the best story on this site. And I think it was a great writer.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/4/2016
I know it's been 4 years, but I'm really hoping that you'll return to this and finish it off - or maybe you could post the sketched-out plan for the rest of the story. I love this, and would love so much to see it complete!
Madlennox chapter 21 . 2/28/2016
this is like, the best fic of this pairing, ever. god this was so hot and delicious to read. beautiful work
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
you are bad man but it's ok
Guest chapter 21 . 11/16/2015
Are you going to write more. This is a great story and it's getting really intense. I can't help but wonder how Megatron and Starscream's trine are taking his escape. And I really hope Starscream opens up to everyone soon I think that would really help things. Please write more soon!
Livvy chapter 21 . 8/31/2015
Gosh this fic has converted me. I am now a shipper of the OP/SS cause. Thank you for the wonderful plot and the sweet, sensual and hot smut. It's perfectly understandable to fall out of love for a fandom. Sometimes one may return, sometimes never. I've just got to say your writing was a joy to read for such a limited ship. I wish you the best in your adventures and hope you persevere wherever you may be right now. Please stay safe. May Primus guide you. :)