Reviews for Just This Once
NightbeatPrime chapter 21 . 2/23
Please update this fraggin AMAZING story ! I love it so much ️
Veiss chapter 21 . 1/13
I absolutely love the story, but one question does Starscream even have a spike? Yeah that was my main headscratcher, he didn't even use it ONCE, obviously all the characters are gender-neutral or androgynous(In the genitals sense anyway), I've read that Screamer never seen his own spike...but why is what I'm wondering, does he prefer his valve? Whatever the case I really liked this story hope nothing aggressive or spiteful is going on with your parents, GOOD REVIEW KUPO!
XxOliviaLaurenxx chapter 21 . 1/11
I love this story SO MUCH!
It makes me want to cry ️️️️
Firewarrior123X chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
Awwww optimus just cares so much, my heart is melting :'(

Love the story by the way. Hope the twins get what they deserve :3
NarnianOpal chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
did you know that "thinking in colors" is an actual thing? Try looking up "Synesthesia" on wikipedia for an extremely interesting read.
MidnightDragon0213 chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
please keep writing!
The Senshi of Artuka chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
I love your story so far.
Please update!
MitzvahRose chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
And I ended up reading this with my cat on my foot the whole time... Guess she was tired. *Shrugs, smirking*

As for the story? I'm not really a smut fan normally, but I made an exception for this as a loyal Starscream fan. ;3
Needless to say, I'm eager to read more! Onto the next chapter! XD

Oh, and happy (very) belated birthday! :D
Yashida chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
I know you haven't updated this story for a very long time, but I just wanted to say that I really, really hope you will finish it someday.

This is honestly one of, if not the, most beautiful and marvellous Optimus/Starscream stories ever! It is also the story which has made me irriversably fall in love with this pairing and I can't thank you enough for writing this pure amazingness!

So, if maybe once upon a time you could find back the inspiration to finish this I know that I, and a lot of others too, will be eternally grateful to you. But even if you do not, thank you so very much for writing what you already did!
The Angelic Siren chapter 21 . 1/9/2014
I do hope everything will work!
Hurry with the next chapters!
libbyluvs chapter 21 . 1/9/2014
...* silent appreciation*... Okay moments over.

AMAZING, FANTASTIC, INCREDIBLE! ...yeah you get the idea. *Sighs* so hyped up on this story now and I blame it all on you and your crazy writing skillz.
dancesontrains chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
This was very enjoyable, I'm looking forward to reading all your side-stories. Good luck with the tour x
ShyBluelightPrime chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
I do hope Star's vision will become a reality so he can fly once more.
Can't wait for the next chapters!
azure1996 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Wow! Loving it
LunaticV chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
it's 3am and it's really hard to stop all the squeals and weird keening noises i make because of this story :D