Reviews for Tony's Nightmare
Daddy's Girl 1999 chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
Good so far
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2017
They are so OUT of character it really ruins this feels like I'm reading stupid OCs rather then well loved ncis characters
peppe1951 chapter 7 . 11/4/2017
This was a good story...ant chance of you writing a sequel?
NYPDBURN07 chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
Aw :) I enjoyed this :)
caligo-lux chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
...soooo what exactly is going on because it looks more and more like a weird daddy kink like thing.
Yeah tony could use a father figure but what the eff is he doing behaving like 16/17 year old?
maybe you should reassess tonys age or you should rewrite the characters with believable emotional development :/

(sometimes you get the mood right but inbetween you just go overboard...)
lilyflower101 chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
Loved it! :)
ladyaloysius chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
I truly LOVE what you do!
Ladyaloysius chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Love the story and them!
Ladyaloysius chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
Are you kidding? I think this is one of the best ones ever! I loved it! Please keep writing!
Ladyaloysius chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
I'm amazed that this is your first! It's excellent! Love Papa Gibbs and Son Tony! Great job!
V. L. Crawford chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
This was great.
V. L. Crawford chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
This is great.
Gloworm41 chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
I just had to re-read this story! I LOVE the father/son relationship you have created with Tony and Gibbs. I will have to go back and read your other NCIS stories.
shygirl377 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
I sooo love this story! Its so sad, sweet and very touching! I wish gibbs on the show could be much more caring to tony. I really love this gibbs! This is one of my favorite stories! Excellent work!
asdfhgjdksaotheu chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
My heart is breaking- I love how Gibbs is helping Tony through his internal demons.