Reviews for Test
kitara251 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
*Tears fall from face Rock Lee style* That was so beautiful!

You're right: you're an evil person to leave a cliffy like that lol. The steamy lemon in the beginning was very...hmm...resourceful. I think I'll use those tactics when I become that farther along in my pregnancy one day *looks dreamy* Anyway, I can't wait for the final one-shot. Though I am sad, I feel it will be another story for me to add to my favorites.

OMG OMG OMG BEFORE I FORGET!

Asuma and Kurenai are going to be there? *Squeals with delight* AsuKur were like "good luck" and KakaAnko were like *whisper* then AsuKur were like "huh" and then KakaAnko were like "are you coming?" and then Kurenai was like *hug/squeeze Anko*

*blushes* ahem... So so sorry for the rant. *regains composure* Again: keep up the good...no great...no EXCELLENT work; can't wait for the final one-shot; and definitely cannot wait for the spinoff.
Deja H chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
addicted to this story..kinda new to fan fiction so not sure what pm means but i think i know the baby's name. won't spoil it tho..so i guess I'll just find out if I'm right.
Colonel Hatake chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Epic! Can't wait for the next story!
Joyce751 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
evil cliffy! can't wait for the next one :D
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
AWESOME! AWESOME! OUTSTANDING ONCE AGAIN, TWOTAILS-SAMA! BELIEVE IT!
Meatwad chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Damn that cliffhanger of yours! Well, I can excuse it, there was a nice sex scene. Good to see you update! How are things?
Timeless Illusion chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
LOVED IT! ;33

Cant wait for the newest one!

Hate the cliffy :K
sarsaparillia chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
OMIFREAKINGGOODNESS, Ronnie!.

I only have one word for you, my love: ASGJKL.

SO AMAZING. Seriously, you had me on the edge of my seat! (And ewwh, I had to watch one of those birthing videos in CALM class in tenth grade -I was so young then!-, and it disturbed me, and yet was very, very intriguing. So I totally understand where Anko was coming from.)

O_O WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT ON SUCH A HORRIBLE CLIFF? WHY? That is CRUEL woman, just CRUEL!

Anyways, UPDATE, my darling!

And YAY, ASUKURE! *flails*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
[comments while reading]:0 the horror! parental childbirth classes.. XD

:0 orochimaru should so be the godfather! oh wait... the poor child!

WHAT THE HECK TSUNADE! you pick a fine time to just up and disappear t.t what an irresponsible hokage. i bet she got drunk the night before.

wow! i really liked this one shot. especially when everyone was looking for everyone. i bed anko is so happy she didn't have to see the videos, though i think id punch naruto for telling everyone rather than thank him. i mean i wouldnt want all these people at the hospital for me... i mean shesh. XD
ForeverSam chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Damn it Ronnie, ever heard of freakin' self-control? MY GOD!

Hahahahaha, no complaints though XD This was, without a doubt, the most EPIC friggin thing I've ever read! I loved it! And HELLO Anko in labor! I'm SO looking forward to that. You'd better get this new one-shot out IMMEDIATELY!

But lets get on with the review for THIS story

...

/dies laughing/ This. Was. AWESOME! I absolutely loved it! It was so funny watching Anko panic, and it was cute too, with Kakashi being all "I want to be there when the baby's born" and...yeah. It was cute and funny and sweet and nerve-wracking all in one. A regular Ronnie Original! w00t!

Okay, I'll stop making you read this spazztic review. Get to work woman!

-Sam