Reviews for Poems & Oranges
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Hahaha! I totally LOVE the poems... Love 'em! :3
Lady Maybe chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I simple love your stories. They flow so well and I get really drawn into the plot!
Poppy Flower 333 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I loved your short rhymes! They were witty, absolutely hilarious. I'm going to continue reading your work. Everything is so wel written (ignoring the minor spelling errors, etc.).
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Love love love love love this heheheheh!
magunda chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
The poems were awesome as was the rest of the story. I just couldn't stop laughing.
hgjasdf chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
one or two spelling errors but it was cool! sasuke was quite ooc but well it was still awesome anyway
BlackWolf202 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Lmao i couldn't stop laughing the entire time i read this, and when Itachi said that to Sasuke I laughed so loud my mom thought i had seriously gone insane lolz _
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
*Snikers*.
HinaKicksAss chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That's what he gets for taking Naruto's word for it!

xoxo HinaKicksAss
Addiena-Saffir chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
lol I loved the poems they were so great.
candydive chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
super cute && lol at itachi 3
Meldd chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
So creative,funny and sexy!

I like this story very done!
worlds toy chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Gnight.

Okay, that was ADORABLE. First I laughed my ass off over those poems. Then I got a little carried away by the image of a Sasuke sitting behind a glass wall, staring at a computer screen and pushing a pair of slender reading glasses up his nose. THEN I had to open my freaking window even though there are sub-zeros outside because my room turned a sauna somehow... and all the time I wondered what the ending poems would say for it was clearly obvious from the beginning there would be some.

Now Im finished and I have to say the end is fucking awesome. I start swearing now so I think I will make this review a little shorter than the previous ones - somehow writing a genuine review is taking my good manners.

It wasnt as much of a sugarbomb this time and this was good for it was a nice thing to have a nice peeled-by-Naruto orange after all the honey-filled gingerbread (nothing against the gingerbread!).

worlds toy
c7bi-kyuubi chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
ROFLMAO that was good!
Kumfu chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Wow !

That was so funny, so sweet, so hot !

I love your story and I really love the idea of the poems. It was a pleasure.

Thanks a lot !