Reviews for Your True Colors
Zveka68 chapter 25 . 5/24
Rec'd by Rita on RobAttack blog :)

Wonderful story, thank you for sharing your words, your story is a gem, and I usually read only B&E stories :)
Rita01tx chapter 25 . 5/16
He'll wear her down, I swear, and no one is promised a tomorrow so carpe the fuckin' diem, right?
Thank you for sharin' a sweet, wonderful fic I won't soon forget *SQUEEZIE HUGS!*
Rita01tx chapter 24 . 5/16
Alice and Jazz *facepalm!* Well, I'm glad our Alice gets someone, too! But, damn, guurl!
You and Morgan got me all weepy...in a good way, of course!
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 5/16
Kiddo Kiddo Kiddo...not Kisso! Damn, I hate not bein' able to edit my comments afterwards *facepalm!*

Wow! Our boy is just full of surprises! Musician, singer, songwriter and kung fu instructor? And I'd say Annie was right about how important he is to Buttcrack Santa *gigglesnort!* Now I'm off to find out what Kiddo has in store for her now!
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 5/15
Happy jello...couldn't have described it better *high five!* But wakin' up to a damn near comatose Kisso is some scary shit! Good thing Annie had her wits about her...well, mostly! Thanks for givin' us a bit more Law, the smart ass LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 5/15
Gotta love our Alice...what would they have done without her!? Sooo happy they patched things up and made it even better than it was *woo hoo!*
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 5/15
Oh, damn! There was no need at all to placate Tom by "talkin' it out!" She already had him on assault if he made a move on Kiddo! Which begs the question why she would accept Tom's apology for such behavior if domestic violence was a hard limit...which it damn well should be for all of us! As for Edward, he fucked up big time even if it was something he had no control over!
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 5/13
Awww, that was a beautiful look into Kiddo's mind and I KNEW I was right...Alice is amazeballs!
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 5/13
Hell'n Kiddo absolutely NEEDS his walls up around those crazy grannies, especially Lucy LMAO! But Alice/Eric is my favorite new character...gotta soft spot for queens!
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 5/13
Wow! I don't even wanna think of all the girls/women who missed out on such a beautiful experience with him...lucky Anna!
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 5/13
Jesus, whatever happened to the doctors' creed: first do no harm!? Poor Kiddo really got fucked over!
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 5/13
This intertwinin' of Twilight and RL people is fascinatin' and sure takes me back to the beginnin' of my own obsession: watchin' Edward/Rob strut into Forks High School cafeteria with that gorgeous little smirk on his too beautiful face...hell'n I'm still completely besotted with that man! Happy Birthday, baby *Smoochies!*
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 5/13
Well, that's one way to get some damn answers from that boy! But he reads minds? He might be extraordinarily perceptive but...oh, hell!
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 5/13
Agree the who makes a world of difference LOL! But I'm damn curious what Kiddo's problem is!
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 5/13
He's pitchin' but she's not catchin' LMAO! However, if she misses this one, she's gonna miss altogether and that would be a damn shame!