Reviews for The Way to the Heart: Version Two
FusionCore chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
Great manual about Roxas and his opinion about other Org members. Well in general i had huge fun rereading this again and reviewing too you a lot for giving live to this great fanfic. I know writing this wasnt easy, the fact that you went to the troubels to rewrite it from scratch to get it in tact with cannon earns you even more respect. Well you know i envy your skills in writing really. I have a long way to go , until i can write something remotly close to this great fic. But then again i can always re read this for some tips.
Thanks for writing this great fanfiction, wish there was more fics like this one.
yours, FusionCore.
FusionCore chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
Well Hayner sure showed his bad side at this one. It seem that at the point i write this review i might not trully understand the exact amount of work you put on this one, well i mean this chapter here conclude the story from several before and to get all that intact; i might not fully comprehand how difficult this actually is. Well in general i think Roxas feels a bit maybe too guilty for things that actually wrent that bad for themselfs like working in Org XIII and well he maybe a bit too selfless. But well using that personality you put on a lot of hurt/comfort theme in your fiction , many dialogs and Roxas Sora interaction were based on it too, thats what i like most actually. So in general i think half of what makes this story so great is based on the way you chosed to write Roxas like this. Well onto the last chapter...
FusionCore chapter 5 . 3/5/2016
Well that was one long remembering for that Trio! Step by step. Actually i myself went trough all the cannon for my own fic good to see i didnt left anything behind, nice way to let those guys remember things from fake Twilight Town too too. Great work in expanding the cannon i think many ppl can use this as good example how to write things acording to it like myself. Well lets see what happens next
FusionCore chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
Another great chapter , i think i am writing this a lot today ,right? You continued with another hreat description of chracters now Pence, Ollete and Hayner. hm i started to nitice that roxas dont actually wanted to get known by them , though it was from the begining , but here it became more intense, well looking at the end for a good reason lol. Well what else can i say about this , that i didnt in other ones? I guess that your fiction in general describes the cannon story in the light that it wasnt shown in the game, mostly from Roxas and Sora perspective though , but i like that .
FusionCore chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
wow great chapter honestly i liked it better than ones before. great work with characters lines each muches their personality in cannon Seifer,Fuu,Vivi and Rai. Great idea about making Setzer some kind of foreteller, was a bit unexpected. Though what really make this chapter great imho its the Amount and Quality of Sora Roxas inner dialogs, great work with that.
FusionCore chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
very good 2 chapter was nice to watch how you developed the characters interaction through dialogs. great describing of Roxas thoughts , overal great development of Sora Kairi and Roxas Namine lines though they at the begining there right?
FusionCore chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Very good begining, really and like you said, very interacted with cannon, was interesting to read the way you described Roxas interaction with other characters. Well mostly, though with Sora great grammer punctuation goes without saying right? Great amount of work and heart was puted into this chapter and that only the 1 one...
Luna Lillyth chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
The feels! Oh, I love it too much! 3
wolfeclipse25 chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
This was a sad short story. But it was good! I liked it!
yelrac chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Loved it!
Rutu14 chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
Awww I liked this it was really good!
Into-The-Dark-rutu14 chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
That one line made me laugh: If Riku ever calls me that, I will beat him over the head with his own Keyblade! I found that pretty funny. I'm really liking this so far and I am also planning on reading the other two in this series! :P
Riyori chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
You do know that Setzer was Riku in a different form. Or did you not. It even said that in the game. Ya...

Anyways cool story! I like what you did with it!
Undyne'sNerd chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
I loved it Whata great story.
Beth chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
I love this chapter! No wonder he can't think of a good reason to hate Saix as much as he does though, the main reason he hated Saix was because of his comments relating to Xion. I do think that this was worth the rewrite, I like my canon fics to stay canon. Also, in this chapter we actually heard more about Roxas's relation with the rest of the Organization. I really liked that part:)