Reviews for Maelstrom
ChibiAyane chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
XD Cute ending! Great story!
Nameless chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Your line 'You're paramedic friend is in the hospital' is wrong. You're means you are, so in fact what you have is
'You are paramedic friend is in the hospital.'. What you should have put is your, as that is the proper way of doing it: 'Your paramedic friend is in the hospital'. See what I mean? Otherwise so far its a good story.
katherine chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Oh dear god! You write Oz as such a cute sad puppy ! I died wen he sniffed and wiped his nose. So effing cute! I am totally loving your fic!
WickedBluerose chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
Very well written! Judging by who knew what and whom I take it this story would fit in between episodes 8 and 9.

Really enjoyed the interaction with Charlie and the debating on whether or not to tell Olivia.
weird dream girl chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
Excellent ending, and overall, a terrific fanfic.
weird dream girl chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Awesome, and Suspenseful! I loved it!
weird dream girl chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
TMG, that means "Too Many Grapefruits", it's like OMG, only not, this is a very good chapter.
SchwarzerSchmetterling chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
What a great story! I really enjoyed reading this Fanfiction and was REALLY glad that it was already completed when I started with chapter one. So I had the big luck that I didn't need to stop when it was most thrilling! Your characters were very authentic, the plot realistic and the end cute. Thank you very much for these entertaining moments. I really hope to read more of you!

Blessed be

Der Schwarze Schmetterling
Sunlit-Oceans chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
Thanx for updating! Can't wait until the next chapter!
Meeve chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
xD excellent story! very entertaining and suspenseful! woo!
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
ha ha oz! does the zoo count lol! awesome story! :) loved it
myownmind chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
I'm glad that Toby's awake. Thanks again for sharing this story. I am enjoying it.
myownmind chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Still looking for more about what Toby's going through but enjoying the story anyway! Thanks for sharing.
myownmind chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
I was hoping for a little more on what Toby was going through. Not a criticism but its just the way I am. Still very good.
myownmind chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
very good third chapter. I'm enjoying this story very much.