Reviews for Be REALLY Careful
ItsAHopeForAllTheHopeless chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Omg this is hilarious I'm crying
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
ROFL!

This was friggin' hilarious. Loved Bobby as the moose and the only one with any sense, Dean's a total cat... although I kind of see Dean as being a fisher cat or at least a lynx rather than a house cat. And SAMMY'S A TOTAL PUPPY! So perfect!

**giggles**

Impala's the chicken that crosses the road... *snorts*
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
(I missed being a rouge beta of awesome)

“I’m moose.” (I'm A moose)

Sam yipped. “Den ate a pie... (DEAN)

Jinn (I'm pretty sure it's Djinn; if you decide to change it you used it 16 times I believe.)

His cute button scrunched... (button NOSE(?))

...to far out the wagon. (TOO)

..he crashed it to the stair well... (IN to the STAIRWELL)

Okay, my favorite part had to be when the chicken crossed the road. I love ferret!Cas and kitten!Dean, but the way that part was written was hilarious. Great job!
Kagollie chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
that was so funny! um i don't really understand what Cas was... cuz im pretty sure ferret's can't fly..
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
“Later, ferret boy, later.” *giggle*

"Sam’s ears flattened against his head. “Dean…”

"Dean and Castiel had to hold Sam back from leaning his head to far out the wagon." :-)

"With one brave step the chicken crossed the road to get to the other side."

"He wiggled his butt in absence of a tail."

Remind me to give Alaska a WIDE berth:-)
anon chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
With one brave step the chicken crossed the road to get to the other side.

- I can't believe you actually did that! :p

Dean's definitely a cat and Sam a dog, I always thought of Cas as more of an owl though. Wise, winged, and with those gorgeous giant blue soulful eyes of doom.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This is, without a doubt, one of freaking funniest things I've ever read. Ever. Seriously.

You're the best.
naturalsuper chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
LOL. That was funny, and maybe Dean will be more cautious about pie...lol. And you answered the question of why the chicken crossed the roed..."With one brave step the chicken crossed the road TO GET TO THE OTHER" LOL! Thanks for sharing, Great job!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Great job! I loved the story! It really made me LOL! I just can't get over the animals they turned into. And Cas wishing for bigger wings! That is just great! I'm glad that Bobby was the one with sense...although he DID contemplate wishing for some interesting things! Dean as a cat, I totally can see him like that, all lazy and relaxed until he's ready to pounce! Loved Sam as a doggy and his continued need for a milkbone!
494dwangel chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
damn, this was total wackiness to the extreme...lol...u totally outdone urself in the humor deptartment...LMAO
deansbabygirl934 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
that was great! Castiel sounded so cute! as well as Sam and Dean of course!that part about cat wanting to rule the world is so true my cat is a tyrant! :)
maron771121 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Absolute brilliant ;)
EDSR chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I simply HAD to read this at the thought of them being animals. It seriously made me LOL! I love it!
67impalalover chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
ROTFLMFAO! that was so amazing! i was laughing so hard that i was crying ! amazing job!
Delu chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
M, Milkbone. Oh, and I'm fairly certain my cat IS trying to take over the world - one backyard at a time. And who decided that Cas and Draco Malfoy should have ANYTHING in common? Damn. Good job.