Reviews for Welcome to Hogwarts
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
where did they open the shop diagon ally or hogsmade or was it both a couple at each place that would be awesome i am soo glad you wrote this it was halarious :D
japanese-jew chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
I liked it up until the last chappie. I also thot that gred and feorge were 2 thick headed. but, its ur story, not mine.
hashire chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Your grammar and spelling are good. The Mary Sues in this do put down your writing a bit.
Clare chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
I sure needed the laugh. It was great. Good job.
Clare chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
I sure needed the laugh. It was great. Good job.
wolvesaremylife1 chapter 7 . 10/5/2002
What a great story! Is chapter 7 not up yet? I got chapter 6 repeated.

When will the next chapter be up? Keep writing! It was hilarious!
Lady Hextra chapter 6 . 8/2/2002
i love it so far. please, please email me when you've gotten the next section done. its a great story idea and plot.
Dark Angemon chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Just read first chapter. Good story so far. By the way I think your guess on the twins' year is correct. I'm pretty sure myself that they are 2 years older than Harry & co. I don't remember for sure, but I think it IS mentioned somewhere in the books.

One thing though. I very much doubt that a Swedish school would be named Wolfington. And I'm Scandinavian myself (Danish in fact) so I should know. Also, you kind of make Sweden out to be some sort of under-educated country. Y'know, the whole 'we don't know who harry Potter is, he's not famous in Sweden' thing. But maybe that's just another lie those girls made up. They do seem a bit untrustworthy to me. Ah, I guess I'll find out.
Nobody In Particular chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
I justed looked at your bio. 249 STORIES! OMG! WOW...
Hestia1 chapter 3 . 2/28/2002
oh my, the tables are turned! good job!
hailey chapter 2 . 1/24/2002
that was very good
VenusPrincess chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
This is really it seems alot like the fic i've been writing 'Twice the Twins,Twice the Trouble' except mines... keep it up,I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
rocky chapter 1 . 1/17/2002