Reviews for Error Corrector 3: Revenge of the Sith
sephchipmunk chapter 20 . 9/8
Darth Fang chapter 20 . 9/19/2013
Haha! I finally back! Sorry I haven't been reviewing your previous chapters, but I've been testing like crazy and then my computer broke on me… then my charger went missing. But I'm glad I finally was able to read this again! Just finished all that chapters I missed and let me tell you they were amazing. Maul training in the light side?! Totally did not see that coming, it's like taboo for him. Can't wait to see how he works with Qui-Gon. Plus everything else, it's all starting to come to a boiling point. Can't wait to see the outcome of it all. Keep up the good work.
Rain Nero chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Oh boy, this has been a fun ride. You're quite skilled as a storyteller, and from what I've read on a professional basis as well. That being said, I suspect you won't come close to disappointing with the ending of the trilogy. Until then, I'll go see what others have posted, but I won't forget this tale you've woven for a long time.
NonSolus chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
Another great chapter.
I would be more specific, but there were no flaws that I saw, and the good things to numerous to count.
Keep up the good work, and get well soonest!
Pyrodragon82 chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
Oh God... Qui-Gon and Maul is gonna be priceless, and I'm scared to death for Cody. I hope you get better soon. :)
supanovart123 chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
tooLazy to log in...
I will always wait for a good chapter . you know this, and even with the 1k words a day, I'm sure you will make it amazing! I've read some stories that have 5k a chapter, and it ends up feeling like 3x that. I'm patiently waiting with glee for a new chappy!

PS: I cant help but feel giddy at the idea of Qui-Gon confronting Maul about his sexlife with Harlene. Not sure where that spawned from, but it sounds fun.
NonSolus chapter 19 . 9/11/2012
Sickness of any kind... sucks. Glad to hear you are on the mend. I really hope you'll get cured.
Been following this story for quite a while. Loving it!
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Well now I know who you are talking about. I am surprised that it took me this long to find out. You did a great job of covering it up. Or maybe it was a case of misdirection.

Governments rarely die with dignity.

Plans never survive when the first bullet is shot or in this case laser. I can't help but wonder who that fear in the force is. Maybe Anakin.

What is with her singing,

Ouch, that had to hurt Greivous. There is no way I could know the amount of pain that could of caused.

I think I missed something. But, I'm not completely sure. What just happened between Palpatine and Harlene.

Well that's pretty cool. Being able to see Qui-Gon.

So. Harlene finally manged to break through and connect with Aurra. That's kinda sad how Aurra is acting right now. I mean, when I read the excited feet part. I thought it was Boba, not Aurra. I didn't think she could be excited about anything.

I never took Aurra as the touchy feely type. Who the heck is this dark woman I keep hearing about?
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
What the hell? Is that Maul? How is he a live, for that matter where is he? Who is he talking to. What a odd character to the

What the fuck? Wow, just wow. Did Noelle just say a 14 year old Harlene should have sex with an adult? Ya, that's does have not pedophile written all over it. Just because she has the mind of an adult. Doesn't mean she is one and that is proven time and time again.

Harlene is completely naive narrow-minded doesn't really matter if she sees herself as a kid. She is one in the maturity.

Well. That is rather confusing. What is Maul doing there or is it the virus creed. Well that is foreboding. I wonder what kind of things Maul will do to drive away his insanity. I wonder what kind of trials Harlene will have to face.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
That was a rather intense dream. I wonder what brought it on. You seem to enjoy the battalion I can't think why a battalion would be needed to protect 50 kids plus doctors and handlers. For that matter, I can't think of a reason why a Senator would warrant military protection. 2 squads of soldiers would have been enough for both situtions. I do get the need to protect the virtual sectors. But, maybe troops wasn't the bed idea. Since troops tend to signaify something they are guarding is important.

Well. Now the secret is out. Claire has a spy.

Techically. The Secert service or even the military would be the ones to get Harlene. I think the one thing Harlene forgets is the fact she can't die in star wars. She's safe to mouth off and not have to be worried. This is the real world. She could be shot, or even imprisoned because the way she acted
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Another pleasant meet and great. I swear, if that is how people in the future treat each other. I don't want to be apart of it.

I can't think of a reason why the country would need to know. They're not in danger. The realities and the error correctors are the one's in danger.
Kamai6 chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
Brilliant chapter as always! :)
As for the question about modeling, I was particularly curious about the clothes, but any info on the rest would also be appreciated... :)
Great story!
Pyrodragon82 chapter 19 . 9/1/2012
*is snickering* why is it that's alway's my reaction? So wait a minute, Harlene's left Aurra now? Perhaps I just don't remember the previous chapters but that part confused me. As for he having a crush on Harlene and just going about it in a Ron Weasely-esque manner? Ownage of Windu was nice, and I'm cackling in anticipation of Maul learning the lightness of the force.
ziva123455 chapter 18 . 8/5/2012
Hello, Sara! I just want you to know I hope you continue to feel better and I love the Error Corrector series. I think I speak for everyone when I say we're glad you are back and healthier than ever!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 18 . 4/8/2012
well, just read all three stories, well, number three to chapter 18. I have to say, they're excellent. Wonderful details, very well written, I absolutely LOVE the in depth introspection and dissection of various events, ideas, concepts, people, and other things by people from the "real world". The characters are so in character, and it's amazing how well you've done Maul. I like how while Harlene exhibits many Mary-Sue traits, she isn't a real Mary Sue. She doesn't know everything, is still learning, was somewhat naive and blinded to the realities of the Republic, the Jed, the Sith, and the Force when she first showed up, and other things. But she's still extraordinarily...capable, I think is a good word. I really like how she forms deep relationships with people, especially the non-romantic or slowly building from friendship to romance relationships. I'm a bit of a sucker for close friendships. It's too bad she ended her relationship with Jango the way she did. I think she might have been a bit harsh, and a little naive when it came to judging Jango in the last chapters before he died. I have to say, these stories are rather, teasing. Throwing all this great discussion about Star Wars, all the things that are wrong and whatnot, revealing how much the Jedi, and Padme screwed up or were complete idiots or bastards, and giving Harlene the power to change things, and never doing it. Its kind of teasing, so to speak. Still, I certainly like Jedi Council bashing (though it isn't really bashing because it doesn't amp any flaws up to eleven), and hope to see more of it. I liked the Padme bashing (same difference from bashing as above), though there was very little. And from what you've said, and what has been said by "real world" characters, there might be actual changes to look forward to. We'll see. This "teasing" bit is in NO WAY a flaw or something bad on your part or on the part of the story. It just, well, it just is.

I have two questions, if you'd be so kind as to answer: Why did Harlene only admit to Maul how wrong she had been and how right he had been about the Jedi after the Council masters in the bubble tried to pull a Darth Revan on Maul, when she had clearly realized how wrong and screwed up and whatnot they were numerous chapters before? The second question is, since Harlene has confirmed the existence of Ahsoka in the time of Revenge of the Sith, where is she?

Two more statements. I really hope Harlene sticks with her name of Harlene. It just doesn't seem right to change it after so long and so much. That, and I like the sound of Harlene Ballantine more than Savannah Martinelli. Also, I really look forward to that mega novel of Harlene's Clone Wars adventures.

Well, that's all. Keep up the wonderful work!