Reviews for Voldemort vs Seras and a lot of other heroes
Omnitrix1 chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
Yes, this was short. This review is too. So, I see Alucard has many profound thoughts. He seems... sane, I think. Still good.
V O L D E M O R T chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
How can you mess up his name? It's even up there in the 'pairings' area. Jesus...do your research before coming up with disastrous misspelled names.

Omnitrix:

Tonto means Moron/retard in Spanish. Nice name choice for your split personality. So much fail!
Omnitrix1 chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
Oh great. It wasn't bad enough that he controlled the powers of a Sith lord, but now he knows magic? How wonderful. How very wonderful. NOT! Hopefully someone will stop that mad man. He's mad I tell you. MAD! (silence) Mad
Tranquillity's Chaos chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Alcurd! HA wat a crack up! ha ha HA!

honestly, i know that you ment to type alucard but AL-CARD

WE just cracked up luaghing that
Omnitrix1 chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
Oh no. Voldimort returns. The last time I met him, it took me 5 days to rebuild the warehouse. Please attack Tonto's mansion. He destroys buildings in the same amount of time, no matter how big. 2 seconds. So where is Rose?
Omnitrix1 chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
The Nega Guardians. At least each one is on a short leash. Metaphorically speaking. Sorry I didn't review this yesterday, but I was tired.
Omnitrix1 chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Me: Great. Another world destroyed. The bad guys are just going to lose eventually anyway.

(Tonto walks into the room)

Tonto: Hey Omnitrix. What are you doing?

Me: I'm reading. It seems Thomas accidentally destroyed a world.

Tonto: Yeah, that's a shame. You know, Thomas is actually very good looking. You should ask advice on how to look as good as him.

(I start eyeing Tonto)

Me: Okay Thomas, what have you done with the real Tonto?

(Tonto then looks grumpy)

Tonto(Thomas:) How did you know it was me?

Me: One, you called me Omnitrix. Everyone in my fanfiction usually calls me Omni, or Omnitrix1. But everyone in KryspaceT's fanfiction calls me Omnitrix the First, ol trix, and even Omnitrix, but they never call me Omni.

Tonto(Thomas:) What was the other reason you knew it was me?

Me: Your Omnitrix is on your right wrist. (Thomas had in on the left wrist in this story when he morphed into Tonto in this story)
Jkthelemonking chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
You actually have characters with action, Seras is much better than pafettic ones like Garfield, Penguins and Omi. And an alien force alien, BAHH
Omnitrix1 chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
This is good. Looks like Alexander didn't get to eliminate Seras. By the looks of this guy, he seems nuts, and I don't like insane people. Mwahahahahahahaha. Kidding.
Omnitrix1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Wow. Valdimort is strong, and Tonto is still stupid. Oh, well. Win some, lose some. Please keep writing stories. You're really good.