Reviews for Ambient
traviswj chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
Wow that was a shock! I hope you update soon, don't leave it there :)
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
"You see, a black hole has amazing gravity. Stronger than even the star it had been." - it is wrong, completely wrong. But maybe it is intentional.
enderverse chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
You have to really try pretty hard to tune out your suspension of disbelief on that many people actually staying, but besides that its not bad.
MrMegz chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
Caliburn you amaze me. You have such a clarity in your violence, it's awesome. I have fallen in love with the universe you have created but I have to ask, has the universe ended?
Bass Uzumaki chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
Certainly one of the most interesting stories i've read in a long time and definitely worth being added to my favorites. It reminds me of another slightly post-apocalyptic tale I read...maybe a year ago or so. With this one I like the version of Harry you've created. Frustrated and changed by the world around him. There's also an extreme sense of disappointment in those around him. One of my few complaints is that there's been so little focus on Ron and Hermione, and in general so little explanation as to what happened when Harry rushed back to the school at the start of things. It seems anyways that both Albus and Tom are dead, but Harry isn't for whatever reason, yet whatever happened made Hogwarts into a dead zone that's slowly effecting the rest of magical Europe. I do like how you have various characters eventually show up in their new states, having also been changed by the world. You're not afraid to deviate from canon, and with fanfiction that's a very good thing. You also aren't afraid to make characters dark and less than perfect.

Hope you update soon, this story's got me hooked.
Alistair Ruadh chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
This was an awesome story, tore through it over the course of a day. Definitely followed, and I look forward to whatever you're going to throw down next.
Oculus Lupus chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Eh, Calz. If you're discouraged by the lack of reviews, don't be. One thing, though. An update would be swell right now. Read your slight lemon thread on this on DLP, so if you want a kinky scene for the next chapter. Good luck.
Vivid chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I simply dislike this story. I don't like it, I don't like it all. And even thought I'm putting this review will say the first chapter, I've read up to the seventeenth.

Frankly, this story really reads like a heavily sexist video game or a Sin City rip-off of sorts. All the characters have become caricatures of themselves and I found myself reaching the point to where I do not simply care about them anymore. Or the plot whatever it is. I simply wanted to reach the point where Harry would explain fully as to why his blood was toxic or what really happened to Hogwarts.

What a complete waste of time and I can't believe that this was recommended.
templar627 chapter 18 . 11/21/2012
Great story, I really love the plot twists.
MickJ chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
OK, that was unexpected. I kind of like this one. It's just a little disjointed at times...not sure if that's on purpose or not, but for the most part you haven't dislodged me from the tale. I mean little things like Tonks going from following Harry to him thinking about how she is dying (and you get the feeling she doesn't realize) to her being in Gringotts even though he had prior been thinking about how the place would drain her to death if she entered...to now she is living at #4. I am assuming that she is guarding the little one there, which begs the question of who was guarding her before.
On the subject of how the magic is being sucked out of Tonks, do you have any plans to mention how Dobby and the other Elves were affected? What about Remus?
Snorkackle chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
OK, so I was planning on dropping this but I kept on going and I must say, Romialda sure is creepy, in a hilarious kinda way. And to think I actually almost stopped reading before it started getting good!
Snorkackle chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Saw this in the DLP's library and decided to check it out. I must say, it IS pretty interesting, but the whole harvesting blood thing is really starting to creep me out. Especially the part where Ron was like trying to save a smudge of Harry's blood off the wall or something? I gotta give you a thumbs up for making something this interesting and unique, but I just can't read it without feeling weirded out.
mick6 chapter 18 . 9/20/2012
damn why couldn't i find this story with one more chapter done you sir are a ass :)
dboylan1978 chapter 18 . 9/1/2012
I am really enjoying reading your story. At the end of chapter 18 it was not a cliffhanger I expected so bravo.
Bob Schwartz chapter 18 . 8/31/2012
Whoa. What a twisted piece of literature - having twists and being twisted, I mean. All good things, though. This is great stuff. Well done so far; can't wait to see what happens next.