Reviews for Ambient
himalay1729 chapter 8 . 5/1
...
Zabyne chapter 18 . 3/23
Wow.

This fic is beyond amazing. Sure, its a bit broken in places, like Tonks mysterious relocation not being explained, but holy hell the story as a whole is beyond awesome.

I hate that it ended, especially where it did, and I have no hope that the Author will get back to this, but it's well worth a read. It may be years old but it has an amazingly fresh feel that only comes from a truly unique storyline/plot.
Laz3rith chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
Fucking awesome!
nills chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
What the actual duck (yes duck, ducks are awesome and will one day rule the earth!) This story caught my attention and didn't let it go. The twists and turns... Amazing really. A little more fan service would improve it in my opinion, but it's still awesome without. Bravo
memesofproduction chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
Goddamn this fic is fucking awesome! The prose, dialogue and the atmosphere are so damn great the characters are engaging and fun to read. Plus, Romilda is such a fucking boss.
traviswj chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
Wow that was a shock! I hope you update soon, don't leave it there :)
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
"You see, a black hole has amazing gravity. Stronger than even the star it had been." - it is wrong, completely wrong. But maybe it is intentional.
enderverse chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
You have to really try pretty hard to tune out your suspension of disbelief on that many people actually staying, but besides that its not bad.
MrMegz chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
Caliburn you amaze me. You have such a clarity in your violence, it's awesome. I have fallen in love with the universe you have created but I have to ask, has the universe ended?
Bass Uzumaki chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
Certainly one of the most interesting stories i've read in a long time and definitely worth being added to my favorites. It reminds me of another slightly post-apocalyptic tale I read...maybe a year ago or so. With this one I like the version of Harry you've created. Frustrated and changed by the world around him. There's also an extreme sense of disappointment in those around him. One of my few complaints is that there's been so little focus on Ron and Hermione, and in general so little explanation as to what happened when Harry rushed back to the school at the start of things. It seems anyways that both Albus and Tom are dead, but Harry isn't for whatever reason, yet whatever happened made Hogwarts into a dead zone that's slowly effecting the rest of magical Europe. I do like how you have various characters eventually show up in their new states, having also been changed by the world. You're not afraid to deviate from canon, and with fanfiction that's a very good thing. You also aren't afraid to make characters dark and less than perfect.

Hope you update soon, this story's got me hooked.