Reviews for Clockwatching
queenoffandoma chapter 1 . 1/17
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I actually quite liked it. And no it wasn't weird.
Candy Crackpot chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I love bromance! Especially between Allen and Kanda. This was amazing! Please keep writing :)
Eventideless chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Beautiful! And the formating isn't weird; the stressing of words by italicizing them matches the theme 'time is running out'. It's like trying to savor every last bit of moment available. I like that you used the present tenses; it gives the feeling that 'time is running out, and it still is, but it isn't the end yet'. Oh, and I love Kanda's thought that he isn't alone, and that he has someone else that understands him.

Great job! :D
nightfayte chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I really like this story :) it's like bittersweet, but with more sugar, ya know? Like... Rainy nights, in how it's nice but there's just that overlying darkness. I really, really enjoyed how natural everything felt. I liked how you started all three parts with the same 'base' so to speak: 'Their time is running out.'. Well, to sum it up, I really, really, REALLY liked your story which was like a bittersweet cookie with icing and a rainy night. Yea... ."

Thanks for the great read! v(_v)
Torinator chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Wow that wasnt weird at all it was sorta bittersweet, that was some good literature there.
tlinh chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I really love you and your writing, it's just... just... really good

... seriously have to do something to expand my vocabulary... -_-"
Izaya91 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
fluff *_*

but Allen embrancing Kanda felt a little weird...
In a silent night chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Very good and So true. I don't think I'v ever read a story that puts together Allen's and Kanda's lack of time.

Uniasus chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This is excatly how song fics should be, simply inspired by music and and run through with it. Great fic here; Allen and Kanda really do have a whole lot in common no matter how you look at it.
OwlOptics chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Thats so sweet! ITs cool I haven't read a fanfic like this before!
pyrodeactivatedzia chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Before I get to the fic I love your start:

"Pairing: None really, but there's Allen and there's Kanda"

Doesn't that just say it alll?

I love the way you sentence them both to death, basically, but they still have each other. It's like you gave them an escape route, almost. It's also.. I love the way you show that they both care. It's subtle, but it's there basically screaming off the page. Most authors try to force them into it- make them people they aren't, but you have them fall for the people they are. And that includes time limits and everything.

It's true, too. They're both sentenced to death, and they might as well take comfort in each other.

Wonderful job!

The Puppeteer Master chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Aw! -sobs- their times running out.
Nherizu chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was so deep. And I was like 'PPFFTT...' with these lines:

"Fuck you." Kanda spats out.

"Now that sounds wrong with me in your bed."

LMAO. Interesting conversation there. Made my brain go wild xD

Anyway, it was true that the italics were too many to the point they almost lost their uhm... 'power'? Eitherway, it was well-written and the plot itself was simple 'yet' really breath-takingly beautiful and heart-warming. Well done, dear
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 8/18/2010