Reviews for Felinity
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/30
Great Halloween gift with a cute ending. Loved the banter all around.
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Shall we say meow? Hilarious. Loved it
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Haha poor oblivious Tenten...actually, being naive and innocent isn't so bad;)
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Haha love the idea and ending
BadgerPride10 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Hentai Neji is AWESOME! Pro as story by the way
Crazycally chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I was very amused by that, and if Neji doesn't wake up soon he'll miss all the fun
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This was such a funny story and I love how Tenten is torturing Neji without knowing it. Or maybe she does? Great job!
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Neji pilles a Hinata! They are relater, so it coups be a famille trate...

-ash
Ioga chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Cute Halloween piece. :) The excuse for wearing the kitty outfit for next morning could have been stronger, but oh well. Neji's sudden death-by-nosebleed was totally worth it. ;)

Sorry about the short reviews, by the way - I don't really find that much nits to pick in these brief one-shots, and they go down in schoolfuls when I get started! MOAR.
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was a great story. I really liked this a lot. U r a great writer
oatmeal.cookie.luvr chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Tenten: I almost had to forego underwear, the way it clings

LLMMMMAAAOOOO!
goldfishlover73 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was hilarious. I liked the whip. XD
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Heehee-this is a perfect, light-hearted oneshot for Halloween. And you didn't even mention Halloween. Bonus point. :p

I love how you connected Catwoman to Gai and Lee. Win-it made me laugh like no other.

And despite the completely foreign situation, you kept everyone in character [even sekkrit-perv!Neji]-more win.

I especially liked how you described the costume throughout the fic, rather than making one of those boring, full-of-cheese block-descriptions. Bonus win. :]
Lalaland19 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I could just IMAGINE this happening!

LOL, Poor Neji! Oh well. He deserved it. 3 words. What. A. Pervert.

Keep up the great work!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Mufufufufu... a comatose Neji - what a perv! Tenten is unknowing flaunting her goods . I imagine she would look fantastic in that kind of suit lol.